The Outrage Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life

The media and Democrat party will be complicit in the eruption of mass chaos in this country.

Democrats and media pushed mail-in voting, it didn’t take a genius to know that this type of shit was going to happen. Wether it’s wide-spread or determining, the election results will be tainted with doubt because of shit like this.

Fauci and Birx have nothing said in person voting is safe.

Why in the fuck were the democrats and media hell bent on pushing it? They aren’t anymore, they know it’s a disaster. It’s the exact chaos they’ve been hoping for.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

The media and Democrat party will be complicit in the eruption of mass chaos in this country.

Democrats and media pushed mail-in voting, it didn’t take a genius to know that this type of shit was going to happen. Wether it’s wide-spread or determining, the election results will be tainted with doubt because of shit like this.
They don't care about doubt or disruption as long as they win. That is all that matters.

They are absolute deranged scum.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The media is essentially refusing to report on the fact that it wasn’t a no knock warrant and that Taylor wasn’t asleep.
I still see people posting online that the officer busted in with no knock at the wrong house and that she was shot in bed. And anyone who dares to defy this and try to correct the facts gets lashed out as being a racist. So obviously I keep my mouth shut but I guess this is how the fake news spreads.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
what in the fuck is wrong these people?

Why are they so afraid of words?
Hell it's not even like it's a tv channel where his show comes on after a show they may like, you have to actively find his and click on it to watch it

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Reppin the Gruntstyle shirt :lol :towel

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I read two or three days ago that the Epstein flight logs were to be dumped on Friday, but I never did see anything about it.

Do you guys know if they were released?

Top Bottom