The Outrage Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Should have put his pedo ass in the woodchipper
Fuck him. He deserved it.

I particularly enjoyed how his legs jumped with each smash to the head.

As an aside... Nice timing for this vid after the little debbie/wendy's suggestion. :lol

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The only logical explanation is, maybe the guy had a warrant for his arrest that we don’t yet know about?

He’ll be getting a sizable check from that city if that’s not the case. He was well within his right to protect his life and property.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The only logical explanation is, maybe the guy had a warrant for his arrest that we don’t yet know about?

He’ll be getting a sizable check from that city if that’s not the case. He was well within his right to protect his life and property.
Nah, unless they checked every single blm bitch there for warrants too

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol Celebs trying to strong-arm Facebook by not posting anything on Instagram for 24 hours. :lol
Why would anyone give a fuck about this? Celebrities think way too highly of themselves.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
I think this funny as hell from that article:

The Chinese Progressive Association describes itself as working to “build collective power with other oppressed communities to demand better living and working conditions and justice for all people.”

Is this the most ironic post in forever, or am I ... yeah, it's the most ironic statement ever. This coming from the country that has been the most oppressive country in at least 80 years. Disgusting. And, BLM is connected to them. Tell me again how virtuous BLM is.

Cotton

Staff member
Top Bottom