The Outrage Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Little Debbie making out with Wendy's chick would make more sense.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So unsurprising.

I guess a lot of people know about Yuri Bezmenov now... I found him many years ago as a (very) amateur Cold War historian. But it's no secret our enemies are going to use our freedom of speech against us to destabilize us. It seems China has learned everything the Soviets did and have amplified and improved on it. Plus of course they now have an incredible conduit in Twitter and other social media to speak directly to gullible young people.

The shock is how many of our own institutions, from media to megacorporations to our educational systems, are on their side.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Little Debbie making out with Wendy's chick would make more sense.
I hear Wendys is co-advertising with Oscar Meyer and KFC on an ad called "Here's the beef" that has Wendy giving Colonel Sanders a blowie

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

The NYT actually wrote a puff piece about the antifa murderer. The press is literally the enemy of the people.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
So unsurprising.

I guess a lot of people know about Yuri Bezmenov now... I found him many years ago as a (very) amateur Cold War historian. But it's no secret our enemies are going to use our freedom of speech against us to destabilize us. It seems China has learned everything the Soviets did and have amplified and improved on it. Plus of course they now have an incredible conduit in Twitter and other social media to speak directly to gullible young people.

The shock is how many of our own institutions, from media to megacorporations to our educational systems, are on their side.

I just read a long blog post of his from back in the 80's (perhaps I got the link from you?), here's the link:

Useless Dissident
to be called McCarthyist and fascist and paranoid
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Love Letter to America: Part One

Here is the complete text, with pictures and charts, of Tomas Schuman's (Yuri Bezmenov's) Love Letter to America. Somehow I don't think that Almanac Panorama (the publisher) or the author (probably deceased) would protest the dissemination of the content of this out-of-print and largely unavailable booklet.

Note that some obvious typos were corrected, and that some errors in the OCR scan may remain.

For a PDF of this book, click here.

All warfare is based primarily on the deception of an enemy. Fighting on a battlefield is the most primitive way of making war. There is no art higher than to destroy your enemy without a fight—by SUBVERTING anything of value in the enemy’s country.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I just read a long blog post of his from back in the 80's (perhaps I got the link from you?), here's the link:
Not from me...

But one of my favorite quotes of his was talking about how they did it. He was asked (skeptically) if all the unrest in the US (or the country he personally worked in, IIRC India) came from them. He said of course not, but what they did was monitor things and when they saw dissension, try to help it along. He used the analogy of it being like judo in the way that you use your opponent's own momentum against him.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Should have put his pedo ass in the woodchipper
The last 10 seconds were hard to watch. I don’t feel sorry for him a bit, though.

The only thing I’ll say, I hope the guy knew she was 13. It would be horrible if the girl lied and said she was considerably older.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The last 10 seconds were hard to watch. I don’t feel sorry for him a bit, though.

The only thing I’ll say, I hope the guy knew she was 13. It would be horrible if the girl lied and said she was considerably older.
I feel a LITTLE sorry for him. Seems like it devolved from a potentially much deserved ass beating into torture territory.

And yeah, the guy administering the beating better get a lawyer because that is gonna carry civil and possibly criminal blowback on himself.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I feel a LITTLE sorry for him. Seems like it devolved from a potentially much deserved ass beating into torture territory.

And yeah, the guy administering the beating better get a lawyer because that is gonna carry civil and possibly criminal blowback on himself.
I don't feel sorry for him at all. Should've gone ahead and broke his fucking legs.

Top Bottom