The Outrage Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Why would they wait even if it was locked? Kick that mother fucker down. They have no problem doing that in other instances. Even if it's a reinforced door, they have the means to breach them.
Can't remember if I was discussing it here or not but I've wondered how much being small town cops who aren't used to dealing with intense situations like this played a role in them freezing up. Because we've seen cops in major cities kick down plenty of doors over a couple of pounds of drugs.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

JFC the only way this can get worse is if turns out one of the first responding officers accidently shot a kid and that's why they waited

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

JFC the only way this can get worse is if turns out one of the first responding officers accidently shot a kid and that's why they waited
This seriously pisses me off.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That is such a lie that trans women have no physiological advantage once their androgen hormone levels are brought down. They benefit from higher T at a young age and even in the womb and that stays with them forever. Obviously the first dude had a huge frame compared to most women, is she really arguing he/she is going to lose all that?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is such a lie that trans women have no physiological advantage once their androgen hormone levels are brought down. They benefit from higher T at a young age and even in the womb and that stays with them forever. Obviously the first dude had a huge frame compared to most women, is she really arguing he/she is going to lose all that?
I think the person was arguing that he/she already has lost her/his advantages. Which is laughable just by seeing them.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Who wants to bet he's still getting his pay

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
remember when that grieving mother in Jaws slapped Brody? we could use a repeat.

Top Bottom