The Moving Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
so you're staying in a state where you have to stream all the time. smh

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Finally found a place. Going to build from new. I feel good about it, I know y'all don't give a shit.
Nice, how big a plot you getting?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will be about two or so miles from my comfort zone.

It is pretty difficult to juggle how important internet access is versus not having some asshole looking right at you.
Just get on the wait list for Starlink.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Same general area, right on the Carolinas border, this time on the North side.
I have a Grandson at Duke working on his doctorate. He has been there for 4 years and will finish in about 4 months and will walk probably in the Fall. He has set up his program to continue his research there at the University for a while. I might get up and around one of these days and go see him. It’s a nice area up that way. Hope your venture is successful.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jesus fuckin' Christ, I think I am cursed.

So, ya'll know, got into a townhome in a nice little area, right by where my old house was, locked into a year lease and now in full build for the new house.

The whole development has been pretty much empty since I moved in two months ago.

Today, hipsters have invaded next door.

I will keep you all posted.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

So, ya'll know, got into a townhome in a nice little area, right by where my old house was, locked into a year lease and now in full build for the new house.

The whole development has been pretty much empty since I moved in two months ago.

Bring them some Starbucks but only black coffee as a moving in gift. See what happens.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This should be interesting. I can't wait for the first "get off my lawn" story.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So tonight was the first night where the wife goes "do you smell weed?".

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Just got back home after spending a little over 7 weeks in California when we only planned to be there 3 weeks initially.

When we first moved out to OK, I never once felt homesick for California. I kinda felt some sadness for not missing it.

From day one of being out in Cali this time I instantly felt like I needed to get back home. I sorta went into a kind of depressed state for the first week or so. The entire time I was there my anxiety was really fucking with me.

Got home around 6:00pm yesterday and I already feel back to my normal self. So weird but comforting.

Top Bottom