The Moving Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Moved a bunch of shit from the rental so now the house is full of just boxes. Just one lone folded chair in the screened in living area.

So the internet guy is messing around downstairs, I hear the back door open and close. Thought that was odd, but this motherfucker went outside, got my chair so he could sit down. So I come downstairs, he is like I got your chair. Not a do you mind, nothing.

Am I wrong for being pissed?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Moved a bunch of shit from the rental so now the house is full of just boxes. Just one lone folded chair in the screened in living area.

So the internet guy is messing around downstairs, I hear the back door open and close. Thought that was odd, but this motherfucker went outside, got my chair so he could sit down. So I come downstairs, he is like I got your chair. Not a do you mind, nothing.

Am I wrong for being pissed?
No

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And this is gonna sound racist, but I don’t give a shit. The dude was Indian or Pakistani, I dunno. He had the thickest accent and was trying to tell me the internet password and part of it the the word “category”. I start typing it through the remote he goes “no, no…wrong. C-A-T-A-G-“.

I take it this fucking guy was not a spelling bee champ.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finally got most of the shit moved except for the important stuff.

The fun part today is when the wife and I realized the couch and chase we bought were bigger than we figured.

Well at least configured funny for how we probably need to set up the living room.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And this is gonna sound racist, but I don’t give a shit. The dude was Indian or Pakistani, I dunno. He had the thickest accent and was trying to tell me the internet password and part of it the the word “category”. I start typing it through the remote he goes “no, no…wrong. C-A-T-A-G-“.

I take it this fucking guy was not a spelling bee champ.

For an Indian that's shocking.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think they're about to fall hard again, so hopefully you can get back in.

It might not crash, but it will fall. It's as simple as interest rates. They haven't gone up this much in a long time, plus there are a lot of ugly signs for the economy in the pipeline as far as layoffs, etc.

I'm sure prices won't fall as much in a popular place like where you are as they will in the states people are fleeing, but they'll fall.

And on seeing your bankruptcy post... Yeah, I think you're about to do well.
Tick tock mother fucker!

Where's the crash, dammit?!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just wait on it... :unsure

Top Bottom