The Immigration Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"If they are found guilty"

I can think of about 100 other cases where they didn't wait for the process to play out before they proclaimed people guilty.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"If they are found guilty"

I can think of about 100 other cases where they didn't wait for the process to play out before they proclaimed people guilty.
He is already fucking guilty of a crime. People lose sight of the fact that motherfucker already committed a crime. I'm tired of this shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He is already fucking guilty of a crime. People lose sight of the fact that motherfucker already committed a crime. I'm tired of this shit.
The issue is a solution. I am open to either of the old fucks letting their puppet masters sound off.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Some people are celebrated for being stupid and offended. That's the problem. Kinda like fat people being celebrated for being obese.

They are virtues now. Same as being outraged is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I have always helped refugees find jobs when they legally come here. In fact, it is very important to me.

What bothers me is when I see what is probably 2nd or even 3rd generations behave like this.

That demographic was always one I struggled to not only place, but also retain. Very disruptive people and often quite angry.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

I understand the sentiment but sending even 1/1000 of that number to the middle East would escalate things dramatically. We're not putting "boots on the ground" in this conflict.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I understand the sentiment but sending even 1/1000 of that number to the middle East would escalate things dramatically. We're not putting "boots on the ground" in this conflict.
Okay fine. Then buyout old shopping malls and high rise office space and import them there under guard. Put them to work for minimum wage and send them out into the fields, construction and service industries. Serve time, get citizenship.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay fine. Then buyout old shopping malls and high rise office space and import them there under guard. Put them to work for minimum wage and send them out into the fields, construction and service industries. Serve time, get citizenship.
Sounds a bit like slavery...

Top Bottom