The Hurricane Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

StubHub finally joined the effort.

Cotton

Staff member

This account is a good follow on Twitter. They were a huge part of the reason StubHub pulled the tickets off their app.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So the rain has stopped now, yes? I'm no meteorologist. Shouldn't the water start going down soon?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

~sigh~

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
At a time when people should be coming together to help everyone in need some people still feel it necessary to bring race and politics into it. Really sad and pathetic. I guess in every tragedy there will be people who try to use it for their own gain. In this case I know it's still a very small minority compared the the much larger percentage of selfless acts going on right now.

Cotton

Staff member

Holy mother of God, this looks like it was taken out in the middle of the ocean on a stormy day.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Holy mother of God, this looks like it was taken out in the middle of the ocean on a stormy day.

Reminds me of the Lake last weekend. It was scary even on my 27 foot boat (No that is not my boat in the picture).

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

Jesus Christ, just when I was starting to have a little faith in humanity, some shit like this pops up.

Cotton

Staff member

For anyone that might want to place a complaint.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So the rain has stopped now, yes? I'm no meteorologist. Shouldn't the water start going down soon?
Its still going to take a bit. Now you are going to get all the water that's making its way from the north from rivers and over full lakes. My brother lives in a town NW of Houston by about 2 hours and they got 20" of rain that will be running down that way. Plus I know of two damns that had to be opened up or risk breaking.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
:towel

peplaw06

Brand New Member

Jesus Christ, just when I was starting to have a little faith in humanity, some shit like this pops up.
They discussed this on the Ticket yesterday. I don't know if it was the official explanation, but it made sense... Best Buy normally sells bottled water in singles, not in cases. So when they started selling cases, some kid probably just took the price for one and multiplied it by the number of bottles in the case. So if it's a 36 bottle case, and the bottle sells for $1.25 or so, then that's how this could happen. But most people don't think of $1.25 for a bottle to be a gouge... maybe we should.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Apparently this Linda Sarsour piece of work is actively campaigning for people NOT to donate to the Red Cross.

Can we use some of the JJ Watt money to drop her and her friends in the middle of Syria?

Top Bottom