The Gun Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Bullshit. It’s been like this for over a year. Covid has caused delays in production lines and created supply chain issues for the raw material. It’s not Biden.
Gun sales are higher every month since he took office. It's Biden.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Cheapest for 5.56 I've seen lately is .48 per round but that was before Biden went Leroy Jenkins
It’s bad. It’s been horrible for over a year. Prices for 9mm have gone down a little but, but this nonsense has to stop. Hopefully, prices will settle back down the more that businesses reopen and Covid restrictions are lifted.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Gun sales are higher every month since he took office. It's Biden.
Again, bullshit. Gun sales have been spiking for literally a year. The moment Covid became an issue, people started making the mad run on gun purchases. Where have you been? Under a rock?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Again, bullshit. Gun sales have been spiking for literally a year. The moment Covid became an issue, people started making the mad run on gun purchases. Where have you been? Under a rock?
Yes and many guns have been out of stock too due to increased demand.

Tbf it's prob a little bit of both, covid has probably played some part of it but to say none of it is because of Biden is idiotic

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Like I said, it’s not Biden.

Despite the challenges, by expanding production and adding new suppliers, ammunition production is up and is exceeding by millions of cartridges the quantities produced in previous years. And yet, shelves remain empty, and prices are skyrocketing to stupid levels. Must be a grand plan, right? No. The simple answer – demand.

No industry can be prepared for a sudden, unprecedented, exponential increase in demand.

I can find articles to back my side up too

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's a combination of Biden and the rioting thugs around the country. People finally figured out they just might should arm themselves, and then Biden made it worse.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Hard to believe anyone would argue that the president who says his Gun Czar will be a guy who proclaims, "Hell yes we're coming for your guns" has nothing to do with increased demand.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Hard to believe anyone would argue that the president who says his Gun Czar will be a guy who proclaims, "Hell yes we're coming for your guns" has nothing to do with increased demand.
But to suggest that he’s solely responsible is factually inaccurate since gun and ammo sales had been skyrocketing long before he took office.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
But to suggest that he’s solely responsible is factually inaccurate since gun and ammo sales had been skyrocketing long before he took office.
He absolutely is the factor why prices are rising again just when they started to come down with his nuke em speech. Like I said in my original post.

Good luck, Biden just sent prices back up

FYI ammoseek.com is what I use

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

I can find articles to back my side up too
You apparently ignored the part where they specifically mentioned Covid causing delays in supply lines.

I work in an industry which depends on raw materials to manufacture weapons systems, and this has been an issue across the entire industry for the last 15 months. Parts which normally have 16 week lead times are now 54+ weeks, and there’s a general consensus that it won’t change until 2022.

Like I said, it isn’t Biden. He’s not doing anything to help it, but it was not created by him. To even suggest it is literally laughable and stupid. I haven’t been able to consistently find ammo for over a year.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You apparently ignored the part where they specifically mentioned Covid causing delays in supply lines.

I work in an industry which depends on raw materials to manufacture weapons systems, and this has been an issue across the entire industry for the last 15 months. Parts which normally have 16 week lead times are now 54+ weeks, and there’s a general consensus that it won’t change until 2022.

Like I said, it isn’t Biden. He’s not doing anything to help it, but it was not created by him. To even suggest it is literally laughable and stupid. I haven’t been able to consistently find ammo for over a year.
You apparently ignored the part where I said Bidens we have nukes speech is driving the price back up after it was starting to fall.

I check the prices every day and they are up at least .05 on everything since his speech

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
You apparently ignored the part where I said Bidens we have nukes speech is driving the price back up after it was starting to fall.

I check the prices every day and they are up at least .05 on everything since his speech
And yet, 9mm ammo was $1.15 per round in September of last year and it’s now $0.70 per round, which is the lowest I’ve found it in anywhere since April or May of last year. Yep, prices are sure skyrocketing because of Biden.

And I look up ammo prices daily as well.

For fuck’s sake, call him out for something that he’s actually done. There’s more than enough to choose from. But baselessly blaming him for insanely low inventory and high prices? Not even close, especially since the article analyzed sales and inventories from all of last year, when inventories were already low and prices were already 4x higher than normal. Was Biden to blame for that, too?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And yet, 9mm ammo was $1.15 per round in September of last year and it’s now $0.70 per round, which is the lowest I’ve found it in anywhere since April or May of last year. Yep, prices are sure skyrocketing because of Biden.

And I look up ammo prices daily as well.

For fuck’s sake, call him out for something that he’s actually done. There’s more than enough to choose from. But baselessly blaming him for insanely low inventory and high prices? Not even close, especially since the article analyzed sales and inventories from all of last year, when inventories were already low and prices were already 4x higher than normal. Was Biden to blame for that, too?
Lolwut? How tf are you gonna say you check prices daily and say cheapest 9 you can find is .70? IBrass case has been available for under .40 for the last couple months. Lowest price today is .33 for Norma.

Also you keep putting words in my mouth when I specifically said prices are going back up since his speech which was 4 days ago you fucking corncob

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Lolwut? How tf are you gonna say you check prices daily and say cheapest 9 you can find is .70? IBrass case has been available for under .40 for the last couple months. Lowest price today is .33 for Norma.

Also you keep putting words in my mouth when I specifically said prices are going back up since his speech which was 4 days ago you fucking corncob
And I just bought 200 rounds a week ago (literally, last Sunday). I made my normal rounds of guns stores and Big5. So, go fuck yourself with that “corncob” bullshit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Decent July 4th deal for brass 9 with free shipping(1000 rnds for $400) since some posters here have had problems finding it

Top Bottom