The Gun Control Debate Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I hope not, but lately it seems they can create what ever numbers they need.
Pretty sure he's talking about them abolishing the filibuster and with a set amount of votes they can't find mail-in ballots in the trunk of a car

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Pretty sure he's talking about them abolishing the filibuster and with a set amount of votes they can't find mail-in ballots in the trunk of a car
That’s correct. The only way they can pack the court is to abolish the filibuster. And they don’t have the numbers. There have been quite a few senators in swing states come out against it. They need every single Dem senator’s vote and they don’t have it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That’s correct. The only way they can pack the court is to abolish the filibuster. And they don’t have the numbers. There have been quite a few senators in swing states come out against it. They need every single Dem senator’s vote and they don’t have it.
Yep just saw an article this morning where Manchin affirmed he won't vote for it and Sinema is a no too

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'd bet there's at least 6 purple state Dem Senators that are having Manchin and Sinema run cover for them with their no votes

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'd bet there's at least 6 purple state Dem Senators that are having Manchin and Sinema run cover for them with their no votes
I wouldn't doubt it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom