The Great Police Work Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He also yelled at him to drop the knife 3 times after the man dropped it from being dead. :picard
I thought I read the guy didn't die on site, that he died later.

But either way, high stress situations like this people just kind of go on autopilot sometimes.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
God dammit. I actually googled "clip vs magazine" before I posted. Still sticking with clip. :tippytoe

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It looked like the police acted. Just a really weird situation and one we will never have the truth about.
Yeah, I don't know what the cops were supposed to do differently. Pelosi didn't exactly run for the door as soon as the cops got there. He stood there with a drink in his hand and a really goofy grin on his face.

What did "Fifty Shades of Whey" want them to do?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I don't know what the cops were supposed to do differently. Pelosi didn't exactly run for the door as soon as the cops got there. He stood there with a drink in his hand and a really goofy grin on his face.

What did "Fifty Shades of Whey" want them to do?
This dude was allowed into this home.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This dude was allowed into this home.
It's amazing how many Twitter posts I saw saying "OMG will the Republicans apologize for what they said!!1!"

Um, should they? Does this look like Pelosi fears for his life?

Of course, it's Twitter, so nothing really amazes me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It looked like the police acted. Just a really weird situation and one we will never have the truth about.
Yeah that was weird. And the cops acted about as quickly as they could. Not sure what more you can expect from them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's amazing how many Twitter posts I saw saying "OMG will the Republicans apologize for what they said!!1!"

Um, should they? Does this look like Pelosi fears for his life?

Of course, it's Twitter, so nothing really amazes me.
I have no fucking idea what the hell was going on, even after seeing the attack but also listening to the 911 call. Why is he holding damn glass, I have no idea.

Was it suspicious? Yup.

But all of that crap that was out how it was an inside job and the dude never broke in, yeah, I would say they should be humbled.

Top Bottom