The Great Police Work Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
she was way too patient with this psycho (bad language alert)

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Man, that's hard to watch. I hope that cop is okay.

I hate these fucking control freak psychos, I've been near two of them.

One was an ex of a gal I was dating who threatened to kill all of us (including his son he had with her). His own mom and dad came over to warn us he was MIA and they were terrified of him, IIRC, even swat got involved. I've never been happier about a break up than that one, she was a great gal but that was too much fucking baggage

The other was married to my 300 lb step sister who thought I was having an affair with her. She worked for me doing accounting and office management so I hired him as a favor to do work on my houses but he wanted to sit by her side all day watching over her. So when I confronted him about why he was still in the office at noon when the work was outside, he asked me why the hell I wanted to be alone with his wife. That's when I said, aw fuck this and told him to find another job.

A few days later, my project manager asked why the guy was sitting in our parking lot sharpening a big Bowie knife. I told my step sister she needed to leave that lunatic before he killed her. It finally came to a head on xmas eve where he supposedly ran her out of the house with gun telling her he was going to go kill me, she ended up in the hospital and I was completely unaware of all that was going on. I only found out a few days later when my mom told me what happened but decided not to tell me because she didn't want to upset me, I was like WTF mom?!?!? I'd like to be warned so I could try and be ready. He came banging on my door one night but I never answered and slowly over time he faded away.

These guys are all the same and they never change in my opinion. If a guy commits a violent rape and/or rape/murder they should never experience another day of freedom imo because they're sexuality is tied to violence and they're too dangerous to be allowed in the streets again.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I hate these fucking control freak psychos, I've been near two of them.

One was an ex of a gal I was dating who threatened to kill all of us (including his son he had with her). His own mom and dad came over to warn us he was MIA and they were terrified of him, IIRC, even swat got involved. I've never been happier about a break up than that one, she was a great gal but that was too much fucking baggage

The other was married to my 300 lb step sister who thought I was having an affair with her. She worked for me doing accounting and office management so I hired him as a favor to do work on my houses but he wanted to sit by her side all day watching over her. So when I confronted him about why he was still in the office at noon when the work was outside, he asked me why the hell I wanted to be alone with his wife. That's when I said, aw fuck this and told him to find another job.

A few days later, my project manager asked why the guy was sitting in our parking lot sharpening a big Bowie knife. I told my step sister she needed to leave that lunatic before he killed her. It finally came to a head on xmas eve where he supposedly ran her out of the house with gun telling her he was going to go kill me, she ended up in the hospital and I was completely unaware of all that was going on. I only found out a few days later when my mom told me what happened but decided not to tell me because she didn't want to upset me, I was like WTF mom?!?!? I'd like to be warned so I could try and be ready. He came banging on my door one night but I never answered and slowly over time he faded away.

These guys are all the same and they never change in my opinion. If a guy commits a violent rape and/or rape/murder they should never experience another day of freedom imo because they're sexuality is tied to violence and they're too dangerous to be allowed in the streets again.
Jesus Christ, man.

Top Bottom