The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, And Down the Line

Coach D

Not So New Member
The Good: I told you guys that the Cowboys would blow the the Panthers out and they did (ya ya two late TD's and down by 22). I also said they would go with the ground and pound in the second half with Zeke and Pollard and they did that as well plus two move turnovers and five sacks against an o-line that was no match for the Cowboys pass rush and that was all she wrote. Dak was once again efficient, love how he gets everyone involved and the Cowboys o-line dominated on the ground and in pass protection giving up zero sacks to the league leading Panthers defense.
The Bad: Not too much here, would have liked to see the Cowboys defense hold them to 14 points and not give up those two touchdowns in the fourth quarter. CD Lamb only had 2 catches for 13 yards but other than that it was a solid day.
The Ugly: Dalton Schultz are you freaking kidding me??? You fumbled two times with BOTH hands on the ball I mean how does that happen, the Cowboys were extremely lucky to get both calls go their way plus you didn't get in on the two point conversion and you also should of had that first down. Talk about anxiety that was it right there. Ok so the Cowboys coaching staff keeps Diggs on the sidelines for "player management" or was it because of back stiffness or was it a concussion? I guess we'll find out soon but as soon as Diggs went out after his second pick the Panthers scored twice. I have another question was Randy Gregory in "player management" as well because he was on the bench the entire fourth quarter just like Diggs.
Down the Line: So the Cowboys smashed two opponents back to back and now they get the Giants Sunday who are coming off a OT win against the Saints. The Giants are going to have to come up with a really good game plan, get a couple of turnovers, and a few calls from the officials to beat a pretty good Cowboys team but as of right now I don't see that happening.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I want to stomp the living fucking shit out of the Giants in utterly humiliating fashion.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I want to stomp the living fucking shit out of the Giants in utterly humiliating fashion.
I don't think we will even have to try very hard to accomplish that.

data

Forbes #1
If you’re gonna use the same title for each thread, respeck, use the approved title format which is

“2021 Season, Week 4 | Panthers at Cowboys | The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, And Down the Line”

After 17 of these with the same title, it’s messy

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don’t care. I want to put maximum effort into it and pummel them into the fucking ground, just to prove the point to everyone that Garrett was a fucking cancer to this team.
Tell us how you really feel, P9MF.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If you’re gonna use the same title for each thread, respeck, use the approved title format which is

“2021 Season, Week 4 | Panthers at Cowboys | The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, And Down the Line”

After 17 of these with the same title, it’s messy
Just another attention seeking retard from the Zzzzone that thinks they are special with their weekly boring themed thread.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Digg got cleated on a tackle hes fine they wanted to rest him, RG was hurt going in they allowed him to leave in blowout hows that ugly, jeez when did you become the coach, trainer and player??

It’s what best to be sure they are ready Sunday to boot stomp the giants..

Yes Dalton ALMOST had 3 fumbles how its sweaty arms and good hits, it happens..as long as it isnt normal thing, get the dude some Sleeves. He’s about as purple a Witten lol Witten jr really...

Let’s give him break he also contributed so ill take it. Didn’t he have 2 tds? Some big catches..whats ugly is your attempt to call out others... :rolleyes::alien:

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Calling out others in an ugly fashion is kind of our thing here.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
my thing is checking those posts and sending out the common sense stick designed as hammer..
Good deal, I didn't realize you had such a clearly defined role.

We love new members here...please don't get me wrong.

This is a discussion board. So new members can join a current discussion or start a new one.

Coach D was starting threads that brought up great points, I'll give him that...but these are points that DCC'ers have discussed in a thread already. So their reaction to his condensed synopsis might have been pretty judgy and we're giving him shit.

But this is has been the way we've held down the DCC for many years.

You won't need to break out the common sense hammer much around here. We have our share of idiots, and I'll include myself in that group, but I doubt you'll find many Cowboys message boards with such a concentrated percentage of intelligent football fans.

With that said...post more, seriously.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

This is a discussion board. So new members can join a current discussion or start a new one.

Coach D was starting threads that brought up great points, I'll give him that...but these are points that DCC'ers have discussed in a thread already. So their reaction to his condensed synopsis might have been pretty judgy and we're giving him shit.

You won't need to break out the common sense hammer much around here. We have our share of idiots, and I'll include myself in that group, but I doubt you'll find many Cowboys message boards with such a concentrated percentage of intelligent football fans.

I could be mistaken but I understood bleedsblue to be criticizing coach D for calling out Schultz in his "ugly" section.

I for one don't think Schultz is ugly at all. He's a beautiful man.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This was very well said, my friend. We have been around for 17 years. That’s an eternity in internet years. So most guys here have known each other for a long damn time and are essentially brothers, so the shit talking just comes more naturally.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I could be mistaken but I understood bleedsblue to be criticizing coach D for calling out Schultz in his "ugly" section.

I for one don't think Schultz is ugly at all. He's a beautiful man.
In that case I will rebuild the thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
This was very well said, my friend. We have been around for 17 years. That’s an eternity in internet years. So most guys here have known each other for a long damn time and are essentially brothers, so the shit talking just comes more naturally.
I would never claim you.

data

Forbes #1
You...me...brothers?

~packing my bags~

I’ve always wanted to live on a patio

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom