The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Supremes block the OSHA mandate for most people... Allows it for most health care employees.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It doesn’t appear it’s as cut and dry on healthcare workers.

Only at facilities that accept Medicare and Medicaid. Which is pretty much everything but private practices I would guess. I don’t know, I’m not a doctor or a person that’s constantly in Doctors offices or hospitals.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I just took my first test since this whole thing started and it was negative.

They sent two home from school for my kids because a staff member tested positive.

I may nut in the other test to see what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My son tested positive. He had been feeling like shit, tested positive last week with a home kit.

I don't trust those, so I didn't report it at work.

Gladly, he decided to get another one, this one from Walgreen's.

Now I get to work "remotely" for the next five days.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Just when you think they can't get anymore insane

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Headline: Omicron Slows in Early US Hotspots, Offering First Hope of Peak.

That is so strange. It’s almost the exact same thing it did in Botswana SA. So weird. It’s like we had no insight. Surely it would change the way it acts when it made its way to America.

Next they’ll tell us it barely killed anyone and presented extremely mild symptoms. Then they’ll tell us why it’s still worse than anything we’ve been through. Some nurses had to come in on their day off because morons ran to the ER because they don’t feel good and they think it’s a death sentence.

Stay home until it’s an emergency, America. That would be normal.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Did you guys notice the witnesses testifying about omicron and the importance of being vaccinated the other day? They’re all vaccinated and boosted, they all have the best health care and preventative maintenance available to man.

Still wearing two masks, even as they spoke during testimony. Theater. It sends the wrong message. If they still feel the need to wear two masks even when social distanced, they don’t believe in the vaccine.

You know they left the hearing and went straight to a snuggle party.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Social distancing and masking does very little for Omicron. Go ahead and dive in the deep end with this thing - get infected and move on with life. Or don't get infected and move on.

With all of the spit swapping in a college town like Lubbock, this muther can't be stopped.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Headline: Omicron Slows in Early US Hotspots, Offering First Hope of Peak.

That is so strange. It’s almost the exact same thing it did in Botswana SA. So weird. It’s like we had no insight. Surely it would change the way it acts when it made its way to America.

Next they’ll tell us it barely killed anyone and presented extremely mild symptoms. Then they’ll tell us why it’s still worse than anything we’ve been through. Some nurses had to come in on their day off because morons ran to the ER because they don’t feel good and they think it’s a death sentence.

Stay home until it’s an emergency, America. That would be normal.
That's the problem, you scare the shit out of people to the point that they think death is imminent when they get sick and suddenly everyone runs to the ER and the ER is being over run just like you claimed would happen when people started getting sick. But you created the problem, it wasn't the result of just the virus.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, this may be a blessing to that lady. I'd get the F out of California. It's total trash though. I'm not even sure what I'd do if the government fucked me over like that. It would send me over the edge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom