The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This should be the first domino, and the rest should start falling soon.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Meanwhile in Australia

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, shit. Who knew drinking coffee kept the dreaded corona virus at bay?

On a similar note, I have to wear a mask inside the youth prison I work at, at all times. Even if we are not around any of the inmates. But we can remove them when we're eating. While sitting at the same table. Right beside the kids. In close contact.

This virus must not be transmittable while eating and drinking. Makes complete sense.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well, shit. Who knew drinking coffee kept the dreaded corona virus at bay?

On a similar note, I have to wear a mask inside the youth prison I work at, at all times. Even if we are not around any of the inmates. But we can remove them when we're eating. While sitting at the same table. Right beside the kids. In close contact.

This virus must not be transmittable while eating and drinking. Makes complete sense.
I got a good laugh at that when they opened restraunts back up. Would tell my wife that when we sat down we were below covid level.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Especially cause the science says the mask doesn’t protect the wearer from others, it protects others from the wearer.

I was at the NC State fair today and it was hilarious to see the families here or there all wearing masks. Dumbasses, you aren’t protecting yourselves, and the other 97% of the crowd that is maskless clearly doesn’t give a fuck if you are wearing one or not.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Especially cause the science says the mask doesn’t protect the wearer from others, it protects others from the wearer.

I was at the NC State fair today and it was hilarious to see the families here or there all wearing masks. Dumbasses, you aren’t protecting yourselves, and the other 97% of the crowd that is maskless clearly doesn’t give a fuck if you are wearing one or not.
That’s funny. We went to the fair yesterday for the horse races and some drinking. We decided not to take the kids, but it was the most normal I’ve felt in a year. Hardly anyone was wearing masks and people were drinking, gambling, and having a great time.

Not gunna lie, after I was shit faced drunk I started to worry about my decision to be in a crowd of maskless people, but today I’m fine and don’t regret enjoying myself.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Colin Powell died at 84 of covid. Sad. Was fully vaccinated.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
  • Haha
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom