The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Tell me this isn't happening all across the country. You know it is.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Straight up Hunger Games shit
It's almost like they know this isn't at serious as they make it out to be but they don't want average Joe to know that. That and they just think they are elite and only the peons should have to do what they tell them. This is the elitist stuff that Hunger Games was trying to convey to some extent.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This has been going on since day one. The people who are doing the work of these assholes, meaning twat citizens out telling people “PUT YOUR MASKS ON!” and “GET VACCINATED YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE!”, they can go fuck themselves.

Seriously, fucking pay attention.

I bet there’s a long twitter thread of people claiming it’s okay that they do these things because they’re probably vaccinated. Yet they don’t mention the part about vaccinated people catching, spreading, dying from Covid. Still.

We just need to get this over with and have the war already.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This has been going on since day one. The people who are doing the work of these assholes, meaning twat citizens out telling people “PUT YOUR MASKS ON!” and “GET VACCINATED YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE!”, they can go fuck themselves.

Seriously, fucking pay attention.

I bet there’s a long twitter thread of people claiming it’s okay that they do these things because they’re probably vaccinated. Yet they don’t mention the part about vaccinated people catching, spreading, dying from Covid. Still.

We just need to get this over with and have the war already.
I'm really afraid this is where we are headed. I hope not, but damn, it seems inevitable at this point.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I'm really afraid this is where we are headed. I hope not, but damn, it seems inevitable at this point.

It’s absolutely headed there. You have people who will let their government off the hook and do their bidding blindly, then you have people who aren’t going to put up with it and are fed up.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
It’s absolutely headed there. You have people who will let their government off the hook and do their bidding blindly, then you have people who aren’t going to put up with it and are fed up.
It is definitely going to happen. The violence thus far has been from one side, because they knew the other side would be civil. I am tired of being civil.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It's crazy that treason is now ok.
What’s kind of rich are the ones who thought Trump would nuke China, let alone any other country, those are the people who turned out to be absolutely nuts.

Are they looked at as alarmist nuts now? Nope. They’re out in full force defending this piece of shit for siding with a dictator. The very thing they accused Trump of being.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What’s kind of rich are the ones who thought Trump would nuke China, let alone any other country, those are the people who turned out to be absolutely nuts.

Are they looked at as alarmist nuts now? Nope. They’re out in full force defending this piece of shit for siding with a dictator. The very thing they accused Trump of being.
Yeah this is way more of a coup than the 1/6 protest where they wouldn't even cross the red velvet ropes in the statue hall

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah this is way more of a coup than the 1/6 protest where they wouldn't even cross the red velvet ropes in the statue hall
To be fair, I do remember that one time when NYC public works wouldn’t issue Trump a building permit, he set of like 57 pipe bombs and turned the building into rubble.

How many people died in that attack? Like 546? We should have known, with his violent past and all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
To be fair, I do remember that one time when NYC public works wouldn’t issue Trump a building permit, he set of like 57 pipe bombs and turned the building into rubble.

How many people died in that attack? Like 546? We should have known, with his violent past and all.
Wut

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Is this a Norm tribute to his Bill Clinton killed a guy bit?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Remember before the election when they claimed for weeks that if he lost, he'd refuse to leave the White House and would have to be removed by the military, etc.? Nothing even remotely close ever happened.

And that's not even in the same universe as launching nukes.

Top Bottom