The Coronavirus Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Did anyone know that 95% of people who have died from covid had 4 co-morbidities or more accompanying Covid at the time of death? I didn’t.

I’m currently trying to find what percentage had 3, 2, 1, and none.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Congress should have to wear a jacket or something with who their sponsors are. Lobbyists should have been outlawed years ago.
They'd look like NASCAR drivers.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
My wife and I recently had the covids, but our experiences were quite different.

I had severe head and body aches and diarrhea, much like what I have always associated with the flu.

My wife had chest congestion and heavy wheezing in her lungs. She still isn't completely well and this is the 4th week I believe...yet her jobs have given her the green light to come back to work.

We each did home tests initially. Mine was "positive" within 10 seconds. Hers was negative.

We took tests at local clinic, as our jobs required.

Same thing, immediately mine was positive...hers was negative. They had to give her another test which went higher up the nose and sent off to a lab and took several days to get results, but finally she was "positive".

I believe that the flu registers as covid on these tests, you'll never convince me otherwise.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jesus Christ.

That’s an invitation to just go ahead and do it. The companies subject to this mandate could lose $5k per day and not notice it.
It's $5k a day per case. And, it is only government agencies.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The reality is there are going to be unexpected deaths from bad reactions to the vaccine.

People don’t care because they either haven’t seen them, or they think the risk is worth it.

I heard an interview with an “expert” who is pro vaccine mandate who made the most cavalier comment ive heard yet.

I wanna say it was on a Rogan podcast, but the question was “will there severe and maybe even deadly reactions from the vaccine?”

Her fucking response was “oh yeah, for sure. If you have 100 million random people a peanut or a piece of fish, there would certainly be reactions or even deadly reactions in some people from fish or peanuts.”

They are making this emergency vaccine, which is only available because of emergency status, out to be a sure fire measure against covid that is safe.

Define safe.

And when you’re done defining it, tell me how you're (not you personally) going to feel when you give it to your otherwise vibrant and healthy child, and you potentially change their life forever. For the life of me, I can’t understand how any parent could even let their child be a test subject for this sort of thing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
DeSantis just has bigger balls than the other red state governors. Simple as that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

They are literally rubbing it in our faces that they don't have to follow the rules.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom