The Coronavirus Thread...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I’m diabetic so I’m thinking about doing it. Don’t want to die.

But I’m not making my kids or wife do it or anything.
Makes a lot of sense and I would likely make a similar choice if in your shoes.

My family's been exposed a few times for extended periods of time with no negative reaction, so we are not sweating it.

Obviously our kids get regular vaccines, but not always the flu.

I'm glad we have the right to choose.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Eric Clapton on vaccine passports being required in the UK to attend concerts

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
@p1_ Did you happen to hear the Musers this morning? I don't listen as often as I used to, but hey, camp is starting up, right?

So Jub goes on this total rant about people who don't want the vaccine and how stupid they are. Said even "their boy" Sean Hannity has finally come around and recommends the vaccine. (I don't like Hannity, I don't think he's very smart, but the few times I've seen bits of his show he was always pro-vax, so I don't know where he got that. Probably CNN.) Total insanity. They just cannot stay away from politics. Guess I'm done with them except for maybe some 8:40 bits.

Again, fuck the CCP for the deaths and the division and this entire fiasco.

p1_

DCC 4Life
@p1_ Did you happen to hear the Musers this morning? I don't listen as often as I used to, but hey, camp is starting up, right?

So Jub goes on this total rant about people who don't want the vaccine and how stupid they are. Said even "their boy" Sean Hannity has finally come around and recommends the vaccine. (I don't like Hannity, I don't think he's very smart, but the few times I've seen bits of his show he was always pro-vax, so I don't know where he got that. Probably CNN.) Total insanity. They just cannot stay away from politics. Guess I'm done with them except for maybe some 8:40 bits.

Again, fuck the CCP for the deaths and the division and this entire fiasco.
I havent heard them in a while. I heard a similar sort of rant recently, and can't recall which of them was spewing it. I wish they could just let it go.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I do not have any criticisms about individuals who do not get the Covid vaccinations but I am curious as to the reasons Why. There is some factor or factors that apparently brings this position to their individual determination and I am interested in knowing what the mindset is. I have children some of which got the vaccinations and others who do not intend to get the vaccination but they won’t tell me what brought them to make this decision. Anyone care to divulge their reasons?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I’m diabetic so I’m thinking about doing it. Don’t want to die.

But I’m not making my kids or wife do it or anything.

It makes sense in your case. Your kids have pretty much zero chance of getting ill beyond a cold. Kids are not really in danger at all.

I had covid last summer and did fine. I do not feel it would be beneficial for me to get a vaccine. I don't trust that shit.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I do not have any criticisms about individuals who do not get the Covid vaccinations but I am curious as to the reasons Why. There is some factor or factors that apparently brings this position to their individual determination and I am interested in knowing what the mindset is. I have children some of which got the vaccinations and others who do not intend to get the vaccination but they won’t tell me what brought them to make this decision. Anyone care to divulge their reasons?
I try my best to be as medication free as possible. There are consequences to all chemicals going into your body. I generally do not trust the FDA, big pharma or the medical community. Historically, there has been and will be many things that we think are good only to find out it was a bad idea later. Plus, my body and I'll do what I want.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I try my best to be as medication free as possible. There are consequences to all chemicals going into your body. I generally do not trust the FDA, big pharma or the medical community. Historically, there has been and is will be many things that we think are good only to find out it was a bad idea later. Plus, my body and I'll do what I want.
Thank you. We are made up of chemistry and sometimes it takes system adjustments through medicines ( chemistry ) to treat imbalances in the body.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you. We are made up of chemistry and sometimes it takes system adjustments through medicines ( chemistry ) to treat imbalances in the body.
Honestly I'm probably in the group of people that would get it if I was at the doctors office and they offered me the shot right there. But I'm not motivated enough by the benefits and potential risks to go out of my way to get the vaccine. It's like the flu shot to me. I don't ever go out of my way to get it. Not saying I wouldn't but there really isn't an incentive for me to do it. And no some government lottery to win some money doesn't sway me either. But then again I don't really go out of my way to get a lottery ticket either.

That may sound like a lame excuse but it's the truth.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
There was a pretty big argument on our patio this afternoon between 3 elderly men that come to our place to eat twice a week.

2 of them have gotten the shot, the other guy hasn’t and won’t. They’re all in their 70s.

One of the guys shouted at the unvaccinated guy, “YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH, UR GUNNA DIE!!!”

The other dude said “FUCK YOU!! If you think we haven’t had it or been exposed in the last year and a half, you should be checked for dementia, you crusty fuck.”.

Something like that, it had us rolling.

Top Bottom