The Coronavirus Thread...

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Have you tried going across as a Mexican lately?

:picard
I’m guessing that’s what concerns you, all those bad hombres getting across…
Not American citizens going back.
Have you watched the fucking news? We are setting records for the number of crossings. I guess you think every Mexican is upstanding and that drugs and human trafficking isn’t crossing the USA border in droves.

Iamtdg

Staff member
Oh, and yes I only care about the Mexicans coming in. I don’t give one shit about us being able to go that way, because pretty much fuck your country. The Americans coming back will do so through checkpoints. You know, like is legal.

There are zero Americans swimming a river or climbing a wall to get into that shithole. Fuck out of here.

Angrymesscan

Oh, and yes I only care about the Mexicans coming in. I don’t give one shit about us being able to go that way, because pretty much fuck your country. The Americans coming back will do so through checkpoints. You know, like is legal.

There are zero Americans swimming a river or climbing a wall to get into that shithole. Fuck out of here.
But you do understand that the border is shut down right? Not a single tourist can cross through the “checkpoints” because of the pandemic, you do understand that?

jsmith6919

Classless Shitpainter
But you do understand that the border is shut down right? Not a single tourist can cross through the “checkpoints” because of the pandemic, you do understand that?
They are literally letting illegals in and just telling them to report to an ICE office

Iamtdg

Staff member
I think your definition of shut down is different than mine.

Top Bottom