Thank You Chancellor Hance!

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
WHATEVER! You all love the Cowboys and they have sucked for years. That is much more laughable.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Mike Leach for President!!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I see that you don't like Hance, the legend, greatest man alive and all but come on dude. Did you just pull some crap outta your arse that you don't like going on at Tech and blame it on Hance? And then in the same breath give credit to anyone but Hance for the improvements? That seems like a personal problem rather than anything built on facts.

Just off the top of my head I see holes everywhere in your hate list. Being someone who actually works there (lol) you'd think you would be a little more on the up and up on stuff like the parking garage. You are aware that the alumni association that sunk that embarrassment, don't? Come on man.
You're embarrassing yourself. Hance and Isom were in the same frat. That's what's caused Raiderpark. You might want to inform yourself before spewing nonsense the media tells you.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Well, I agree that college is about the biggest money scam going right now. That has really accelerated due to stupid consumers throwing government money around like crazy people and the government letting it happen. Our educational system is screwed right now. Tuition is stupid high. That is why my kids go to Jr College before they go to other places.

As far as being resentful about not getting an academic scholarship...welp, it seems like you weren't smart enough and now you are mad at TTU for that? Geez, bro I don't know what to say. Tech gives about 20 million away in academic scholarships.

I am sorry that you were too broke to go to Tech as well. It sounds like the university has really done you wrong over the years. I would be really angry too.

Tech owes you an apology for you not accepting your grades and for you being poor. Also for making you go to a smaller college.

DAMMIT hANCE!
I was smart enough to get an academic scholarship, they just weren't offering any at Tech without some racial component, so I got my bachelor's at ASU, on an academic scholarship (the only one I could find that didn't ask what ethnicity you were on the form).

That wasn't the point, Hance wasn't there at the time. The point was it was too expensive then and it's twice as much now, and I object to praising a greedy politician who is doing nothing but perpetuating the corruption in the University system by getting more money to waste and doing nothing for the students with it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You're embarrassing yourself. Hance and Isom were in the same frat. That's what's caused Raiderpark. You might want to inform yourself before spewing nonsense the media tells you.
That is pretty interesting considering Hance accused Ison of breach of contract and began to discuss a lawsuit against him.

But the office rumors against the boss man seem like a fun way to pass the time.

Cotton

Staff member
That is pretty interesting considering Hance accused Ison of breach of contract and began to discuss a lawsuit against him.

But the office rumors against the boss man seem like a fun way to pass the time.
The breach accusation was after they were neck deep in it and Hance was trying to save face. That's also the reason he tried to nail it on Bill Dean and the Alumni Association but you can bet your knickers that Hance had his name all over that mess when the contract was signed.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I was smart enough to get an academic scholarship, they just weren't offering any at Tech without some racial component, so I got my bachelor's at ASU, on an academic scholarship (the only one I could find that didn't ask what ethnicity you were on the form).

That wasn't the point, Hance wasn't there at the time. The point was it was too expensive then and it's twice as much now, and I object to praising a greedy politician who is doing nothing but perpetuating the corruption in the University system by getting more money to waste and doing nothing for the students with it.

Raising a billion dollars for research is doing nothing for students? Expanding the university is doing nothing for students and alumni? Setting the university on the road to tier I is doing nothing for the students?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The breach accusation was after they were neck deep in it and Hance was trying to save face. That's also the reason he tried to nail it on Bill Dean and the Alumni Association but you can bet your knickers that Hance had his name all over that mess when the contract was signed.
So what you are saying is that the folks at the office resent Hance? I hear ya. Sounds like the dude is ruining the university.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
UH English Dept. grad students recently won their fight for higher stipends.

Discuss, please.

Cotton

Staff member
If you or would accept what I'm telling you, you would know that to be true.

One more example is hiring a 27 year old to be the university CFO who had never had an employee in his life.

Or hiring his old chaffeur to be the director of HR.

Sound businessman that one.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If you or would accept what I'm telling you, you would know that to be true.

One more example is hiring a 27 year old to be the university CFO who had never had an employee in his life.

Or hiring his old chaffeur to be the director of HR.

Sound businessman that one.
He sounds like a horrible man.

Rev

Staff member
Jerry also raised money for his stadium as well.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It doesn't matter. The guys at the office said that Hance didn't raise any money.

Cotton

Staff member
Embarrassing.

Yourself.

Rev

Staff member
Yep

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Maybe the guys at the office can pool some money together for a billboard? I think lots of people would agree that he's ruining the joint.

Cotton

Staff member
And now you're floundering for something, just anything, to try to counter.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That hamburger did skid in.

Time to go straight veggie, homie.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't need to flounder.

Chancellor Hance

The university has done the following under his leadership:

Raised 1 billion dollars