TE Rico Gathers Arrested For Marijuana Possession

Ace864

Well, this could happen to anybody. The problem is that most weed "owners" grow plants not only for a smoke. Some actually try to make their own CBD oil. I guess you have to obtain a license to do that.

shoop

Professional lurker
What is it with the randomly resurrecting years old threads lately....

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We have had a lot of spammers sign up recently. I have just been banning them as they bump old threads. I went in the other day and deleted about 215 accounts. I don't want to close registration completely down because we have gotten some new posters recently and I expect more as the season kicks off, so I will continue swinging the ban hammer as they show their faces.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have had a lot of spammers sign up recently. I have just been banning them as they bump old threads. I went in the other day and deleted about 215 accounts. I don't want to close registration completely down because we have gotten some new posters recently and I expect more as the season kicks off, so I will continue swinging the ban hammer as they show their faces.
Maybe Ace had returned!!!

pd

A very Democratic approach for protecting our borders from alien posters. Which ‘C’ in DCC stands for California?

Top Bottom