TE Rico Gathers Arrested For Marijuana Possession

JMech

But being a real slave to LEGALLY PRESCRIBED NARCOTICS IS FINE!!!!

No tests for that shit. Big Pharma would go apeshit.
There are tests for prescribed narcotics. Urine tests out there to pick them up.

My biggest concern is why do we retain him? As speculated he will lose 4 games. Thank God he wasn't nabbed with crack, the Cowboys would have signed him for a long term 10M contract.

p1_

The hypocrisy is real. Fucking idiotic double standard.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

The law has changed and take a number until the system does something. Secondly did I say anything was alright.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are tests for prescribed narcotics. Urine tests out there to pick them up.

My biggest concern is why do we retain him? As speculated he will lose 4 games. Thank God he wasn't nabbed with crack, the Cowboys would have signed him for a long term 10M contract.
Why do you think he will lose 4 games? He won't at this point. It would take 2 positive tests to get there. At most he will be put in stage one of the NFLs drug testing program which means it still takes a positive test for a suspension.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You mean Devils Grass?
No point in being sarcastic. I am not defining marijuana I’m teeing off on the ones who can’t obey the laws. No point in having a debate about the justifications because the problem is the law tha gets people in trouble not their stance on the topic.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No point in being sarcastic. I am not defining marijuana I’m teeing off on the ones who can’t obey the laws. No point in having a debate about the justifications because the problem is the law tha gets people in trouble not their stance on the topic.
It's not really the law. It's the NFL's policy. The law won't do anything to Rico for the possession. But continue.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's not really the law. It's the NFL's policy. The law won't do anything to Rico for the possession. But continue.
I see no point in continuing. The various laws are the reason for the policy and until it’s reconciled the current position prevails and it is known to all in the NFL but still some cant seem to conform. I am not debating the philosophical position of good or bad rather it is still a ruling position and requires conformity or consequences.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Why are people saying he's facing a 4 game suspension? This is his first offense, right? If so, this would only put him in the program and subject him to random testing. The 2nd offense is where he could be suspended.

Or will this fall under the league's conduct policy, since the police were involved? If so, I guess that means Herr Goodell can do whatever he wants.

p1_

Funny, you’d think we’d be experts on NFL drug policy by now .

p1_

boozeman

Administrator
Staff member

Top Bottom