Sturm: Five days later, thoughts on Mike McCarthy and where I went wrong again

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
the only way we win is if JJ does two things, of which he wont.

First is call the media for a breaking news, he says my first act of my last two acts is that i hired GM, and my last act is I Jerry Jones, have fired myself and any of my family working here, my children will still collect the royalties but no one of the jones family will be directly involved with the Dallas Cowboys team, or day to day operations. I am leaving the team in others peoples hands so that we may finally be successful. When i leave here, its the last time as GM of the Dallas Cowboys, i wish the organization success as thsi family has brought nothing but despair and failure to this organization. Good bye.
And you accuse other fans of being delusional about the reality of this team, yet you pop out this ridiculously unrealistic post? Ground yourself in reality, you wanna be DFDC.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
And you accuse other fans of being delusional about the reality of this team, yet you pop out this ridiculously unrealistic post? Ground yourself in reality, you wanna be DFDC.

read the whole post for once huh. we know waht you are about but please stop proving it.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life

also who thought we going to win a play off game? yea, no need to remind the board how wrong you were.

oh yea comparing Lamb to randy moss, wow.

Cotton

Staff member
read the whole post for once huh. we know waht you are about but please stop proving it.
Type in coherent sentences, and I might read all of your babblings.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I read the whole post. While I would not have worded a response quite like that, it really was kind of out there.

Cotton

Staff member
also who thought we going to win a play off game? yea, no need to remind the board how wrong you were.

oh yea comparing Lamb to randy moss, wow.
Who compared Lamb to Randy Moss, you retarded dipshit?

Cotton

Staff member
This is why I haven't been posting much. I have been biting my tongue.

data

Forbes #1
the only way we win is if JJ does two things, of which he wont.

First is call the media for a breaking news, he says my first act of my last two acts is that i hired GM, and my last act is I Jerry Jones, have fired myself and any of my family working here, my children will still collect the royalties but no one of the jones family will be directly involved with the Dallas Cowboys team, or day to day operations. I am leaving the team in others peoples hands so that we may finally be successful. When i leave here, its the last time as GM of the Dallas Cowboys, i wish the organization success as thsi family has brought nothing but despair and failure to this organization. Good bye.
For clarification, shiningstar is not my alt. I had no involvement in this unfunneh fail

Top Bottom