Sturm: Cowboys want a playmaker in Round 1 - What kind should it be — WR, TE, RB?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We shouldn't but I wouldn't put it past Jerry.
That’s exactly it. It doesn’t matter what makes sense and/or especially what we think, all that matters is what Jerry and his enablers think.

Someone there resembling Skeletor drafted Tolbert in the 3rd round, so they aren’t just going to cut him and they must allocate team resources to develop him.

It’s this team’s track record to stay with the guys they have unless someone hurts their feelings by lying about being vaccinated.

When Jerry is underwhelmed by the FA field he may well turn to OBJ, believing himself to be a WR away. I also hope he doesn’t, but our hopes mean shit to Jerry… he’s proven that time and again.

We badly need a first round DL talent, so look for Jerry to draft a TE. Hey, they likely won’t be a bust, so there’s that.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We should see what the Texans are willing to do with Cooks under a new coaching regime. He doesn't want to be there and we were supposedly in talks for him last trade deadline.

I'd much rather give up a 4 and 5 or something for him than sign Beckham and then we could let WR come to us in the draft, or ignore it completely.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
That’s exactly it. It doesn’t matter what makes sense and/or especially what we think, all that matters is what Jerry and his enablers think.

Someone there resembling Skeletor drafted Tolbert in the 3rd round, so they aren’t just going to cut him and they must allocate team resources to develop him.

It’s this team’s track record to stay with the guys they have unless someone hurts their feelings by lying about being vaccinated.

When Jerry is underwhelmed by the FA field he may well turn to OBJ, believing himself to be a WR away. I also hope he doesn’t, but our hopes mean shit to Jerry… he’s proven that time and again.

We badly need a first round DL talent, so look for Jerry to draft a TE. Hey, they likely won’t be a bust, so there’s that.
I can see Jerry rationalizing that well, we have several needs and the draft isn't great for WRs anyway, so we can get this guy who is a premium talent without a trade or a draft pick... When the truth is Jerry loves his star power and social media standing, just like he did last year. Never mind that the guy is a complete turd.

Really hoping Stephen and the head coach have more influence than in the (Fake?) Roy Williams or TO days.

p1_

DCC 4Life
You boys seem to be forgetting about the greatness of Dennis Houston and Dontario Drummond.

p1_

DCC 4Life
this thread makes me think we need a pre draft buildup/leadup thread stuck to the top of this board?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom