Stafford Traded to the Rams for Goff & Picks

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Great trade for the Lions.
It is a heist until you see that they absorb Goff's shit contract.

Still decent, but they inherit a high price tag QB who quite possibly will fizzle without McVay.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Incredible haul for Stafford. I figured a 1st and third, tops. At least he ain't going to DC.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Are any of the pundits blaming the Rams for the Goff extension in the first place? I mean, you give him a massive contract and then are so ready to get rid of him you dump him in this terrible deal less than two years later. Why didn't you know he sucked before?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It is a heist until you see that they absorb Goff's shit contract.

Still decent, but they inherit a high price tag QB who quite possibly will fizzle without McVay.
I fully expect they’ll draft a QB with their top ten pick to play behind Goff.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Incredible haul for Stafford. I figured a 1st and third, tops. At least he ain't going to DC.
It’s outrageous, but the Rams have a window right now and they definitely could use that arm.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Rams think they're Super Bowl ready and are just missing a QB. If they were I understand the move but they aren't.

They had a solid start to the year but kind of fizzled out over the last 4-6 games, and I think losing Staley will be massive. He took a defense that is Aaron Donald, Jalen Ramsey and not much else and got them to play way above their heads, particularly a guy like Leonard Floyd.

They aren't especially explosive at the skill positions and their OL kind of hinges on a damn near 40 year old LT.

Maybe everything goes right for them at some point over the next 2-3 years but it's going to take alot of luck, and if it doesn't work out they're going to look real rough once the fact that they aren't going to have a 1st for like 5 straight years comes home to roost.

Top Bottom