Spring League Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess Prescott buying the Renegades headphones this week made them all fat and happy. They are getting their asses kicked right now.

data

Forbes #1
I guess Prescott buying the Renegades headphones this week made them all fat and happy. They are getting their asses kicked right now.
Yup. Just like an NFL contract, only the players grading out well after Monday’s film review should’ve received them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope the Renegades tank the rest of the year so they own the top pick in the draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kenny Robinson is a former WVU safety who decided to say fuck it and play in the XFL before the draft.

He is making plays.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

RIP XFL.

McMahon will already lose money if they have to start cancelling wrestling shows. He is rich but not stupid.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
it's for the best. my interest was waning by the week.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
it's for the best. my interest was waning by the week.
I thought they had a chance if they could have morphed into a farm league. They're definitely fucked now.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

RIP XFL.

McMahon will already lose money if they have to start cancelling wrestling shows. He is rich but not stupid.
I'll be surprised if they come back for a 2nd season. I bet they lost a ton of money this year and it'll probably be hard to get investors to buy in for a 2nd go-round......even if the shortened season wasn't their fault.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'll be surprised if they come back for a 2nd season. I bet they lost a ton of money this year and it'll probably be hard to get investors to buy in for a 2nd go-round......even if the shortened season wasn't their fault.
Supposedly McMahon has budgeted to give it at least 3 years operating at a loss

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Supposedly McMahon has budgeted to give it at least 3 years operating at a loss
Smart move if that's the case. I know a lot of these startups get jittery and bail early when they get off to slow starts.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Smart move if that's the case. I know a lot of these startups get jittery and bail early when they get off to slow starts.
If anyone can fund this kind of thing, it's McMahon. We will see. The virus hurts for sure.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
If anyone can fund this kind of thing, it's McMahon. We will see. The virus hurts for sure.
I'm sure he'll pocket some of the stimulus/recovery money the government will be doling out. :picard

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom