Spammers

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We have had a recent influx of spammers hitting the board spamming the forums. The staff and I have been diligent in curtailing this crap hitting the board, removing it and banning the spammers. But, what I need from you guys is to let me know if you get hit with PMs from people you don't know. I want to be able to catch these assholes as soon as I can so they can't infect any of our members. I appreciate it. Also, if you see a thread that doesn't look on the up and up please notify me by text at 806-470-0665. I'm done with these fuckers and the faster we can get them banned the faster they will move to another board to try and prey on. Thanks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Is that why the board is running slower? It timed out on me a few times today

Cotton

Staff member
Is that why the board is running slower? It timed out on me a few times today
I don't think so. I think we have been having some small hosting issues today.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I haven’t gotten anything yet, but I’ll let you know if I do.

midswat

... soon
please notify me by text at 806-470-0665.
Years ago, I would’ve posted an ad for free German Shepard puppies on Craigslist in various cities with that as the contact number. Real elaborate too. Like with googled pictures of purebred puppies, and a back story of how great these dogs were and how I (you) was a long time breeder but was getting out of the business and seeking a good home for the last litter. I (you) would’ve invited any questions via text. And I (me) would’ve enjoyed the satisfaction of knowing that somewhere in Texas, my goober buddy Iamtdg was probably raging out as he was inundated with dozens of texts and calls from randoms asking about puppies. You’d be surprised how popular shepherd pups are

But I’m a changed man, so I didn’t.

You’re welcome.

Cotton

Staff member
Years ago, I would’ve posted an ad for free German Shepard puppies on Craigslist in various cities with that as the contact number. Real elaborate too. Like with googled pictures of purebred puppies, and a back story of how great these dogs were and how I (you) was a long time breeder but was getting out of the business and seeking a good home for the last litter. I (you) would’ve invited any questions via text. And I (me) would’ve enjoyed the satisfaction of knowing that somewhere in Texas, my goober buddy Iamtdg was probably raging out as he was inundated with dozens of texts and calls from randoms asking about puppies. You’d be surprised how popular shepherd pups are

But I’m a changed man, so I didn’t.

You’re welcome.
That's cool, but I actually trust these guys not to do that or I would never have put my number out there. I appreciate the sentiment, though.

Top Bottom