Son buried yester day

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
I want to share this never seen anything like except in movies
Ricky my son was buried today He was given a 100 Harley salute From the bike club he was in they fired those Harleys up and revved them up 21 times at the end of the funeral was loud The Herse driver was opening up the back of the car to drive him to his grave site They told him we are doing it on foot carried him over 300 yards He had some great friends Those guy and lady bickers showed their respect to him his wife family and friends Archangels are real folks they were great He was given a fallen angel necklace his wife also got one Was buried in full leathers and the Archangels Jacket

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Ricky my son was buried today He was given a 100 Harley salute From the bike club he was in they fired those Harleys up and revved them up 21 times at the end of the funeral was loud The Herse driver was opening up the back of the car to drive him to his grave site They told him we are doing it on foot carried him over 300 yards He had some great friends Those guy and lady bickers showed their respect to him his wife family and friends Archangels are real folks they were great He was given a fallen angel necklace his wife also got one Was buried in full leathers and the Archangels Jacket
Sorry to hear that. I can’t imagine burying one of my children. Glad to hear the amount of support he had from those close to him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sorry for your loss but glad to see the respect .

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Very sorry for your loss. Seems he was very loved by all.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I'm really sorry to hear that.

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
The preacher arrived with my sons wife right behind the Herse there were 20 cars and 100 Harleys following In full leathers on a Harley Dude is 6'11" plus I mean he is as close to being 7 foot tall as you can get 375 lbs. and not fat at all He kinda looks like the Harry Potter big dude but slimmer and with more hair and beard

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Terribly sorry for your loss

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Man, I suck at stuff like this. I never know what to say. Everything always just sounds cliche. I am sorry for your loss, brother. It does make my heart happy that he was obviously very loved and respected. My condolences to you and your whole family.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am sorry to hear about your loss.

It sounds like he had great support from those closest to him.

Top Bottom