Schefter: Martin Scheduled For MRI

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Fuck.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd be shocked if it was serious, the scenario is almost exactly what happened to Smith 2 years ago against Detroit heading into the playoffs, pulling in space on a perimeter run while a DB goes low and hits him in the knee, and I think that was a sprained MCL.

It wasn't non-contact and he didn't get rolled up on, he seemed to basically take a helmet to the knee. Who knows what it is but considering he was on the sidelines bs'ing around I'd guess the MRI is precautionary.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd be shocked if it was serious, the scenario is almost exactly what happened to Smith 2 years ago against Detroit heading into the playoffs, pulling in space on a perimeter run while a DB goes low and hits him in the knee, and I think that was a sprained MCL.

It wasn't non-contact and he didn't get rolled up on, he seemed to basically take a helmet to the knee. Who knows what it is but considering he was on the sidelines bs'ing around I'd guess the MRI is precautionary.
Yeah you don't usually see that if it's serious.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Early news on Pro Bowl guard Zack Martin is encouraging as club awaits results of probable MRI tomorrow. “The doctors were somewhat optimistic based on their initial evaluation,” coach Jason Garrett said.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Early news on Pro Bowl guard Zack Martin is encouraging as club awaits results of probable MRI tomorrow. “The doctors were somewhat optimistic based on their initial evaluation,” coach Jason Garrett said.
:unsure

midswat

... soon
Garrett probably hoping for a torn ligament with Martin so he can use his injury excuse when this season is another underachieving, poorly coached shit show.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
May be too early to come to any substantial conclusions but the depth of both sides of the ball is a little scary. I know they were somewhat platooned but as a unit they didn’t hold up. Individual players plugged into the starters might reveal something different but the depth is something to watch for.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That's what they all say. I'm expecting torn ligaments of some sort.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
^

I saw a quote from a couple outlets that said Fredrick and Tyron were waiting outside the medical tent and when Martin came out, he gave them the thumbs up and they all were relieved.

Plus, he was back out on the sideline later in a preseason game.

I'd be shocked if its anything more serious than a 1-2 week thing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is pretty much what I expect from seeing everything. But I hate to get my hope's up. Without Martin our guard position is a disaster. Looney and William's would not be good for a whole season. And then literally no safety net behind them.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Sounds like the same source that that Romo was “fine” after the Avril tackle.

ACL

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
This is pretty much what I expect from seeing everything. But I hate to get my hope's up. Without Martin our guard position is a disaster. Looney and William's would not be good for a whole season. And then literally no safety net behind them.
Lol at Watkins only having 30-some people talking about his shit. If he disappeared tomorrow no one would miss that dumb fuck.

Top Bottom