Report: Warren Sapp arrested for solicitation and assault

Carp

DCC 4Life
Posted by Josh Alper on February 2, 2015, 3:25 PM EST

Warren Sapp has had a few run-ins with the law in recent years and the list reportedly got a little longer on Monday morning.

TMZ was the first to report that Sapp was arrested on solicitation charges on Monday morning in Phoenix. According to the report, Sapp was picked up at a hotel in Phoenix and also charged with assault. ABC15 in Phoenix is reporting the same charges for Sapp.

“We were contacted by the Phoenix Police Dept. today in a matter involving a guest,” a representative for the unnamed hotel told TMZ. “We are cooperating with police as they look into the situation since it is an active investigation. We have no further comment.

Sapp was in Phoenix for his role with NFL Network. As a league employee, Sapp would presumably face potential discipline under the league’s new personal conduct policy which “establishes clear standards of behavior for all NFL personnel” with special focus on crimes including assault. PFT reached out to NFL Network for comment, but has not received a response.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
He has already blown through his NFL earnings and declared bankruptcy a couple years ago. Now he'll surely lose his NFL Network gig, that probably pays a decent salary. He probably just screwed up his only opportunity to earn a steady paycheck. What a moron.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
After what he did to that green bay lineman and then trashed talked after it...I don't have much sympathy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He gone

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Moron.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've never understood a guy like this soliciting a prostitute. It's not like he has to pay to get laid. Hell it's not that hard to get laid in general.

With that being said, I don't really agree that prostitution should be illegal.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've never understood a guy like this soliciting a prostitute. It's not like he has to pay to get laid. Hell it's not that hard to get laid in general.

Agreed. Whatever happened to just using your celebrity status and flashing the Super Bowl ring to get some poon?

You can't tell me he couldn't have pulled some gold-digging, groupie by doing that.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

Seems like it's more common with people who travel. They want to skip right to the point and get off, not mess around in a club on a work night when they have a flight in the morning. So, they try to get something quick off of Craigslist when the sensible thing would be redtube.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

It's called the oldest profession in the world and it still aint legal. Head scratcher huh?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Couldn't happen to a better person.

Carp

DCC 4Life

:lol Sick burn by Shockey.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Hopefully if the NFL hires a replacement, he's not someone from the U that Mike can act like a retard with.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am actually surprised Mike was not out with Sapp.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
First Sir Charles, and now Sapp?

Must be some crazy hookers out there in Phoenix.

:towel

Top Bottom