Redskins Trade For Carson Wentz (lol)

Rogerthat

DCC 4Life
Wentz is perfect because he's good enough to keep them outside the top 5 or so of the draft but nowhere near good enough to do anything serious. He's barely even good enough to get them into wild card consideration.

I mean, last year he had literally the best RB in the league, a defense that got the 2nd most turnovers in the league (just 1 turnover less than us), one of the better OL's in the league, a QB-friendly system under Reich, was in a division with the 2 worst teams in the league, and they couldn't even make the playoffs!

Good luck.
And now watch, the Boys still won't be able to break the 15 plus years drought of back to back division champ curse.
But I tell ya, the Least is almost like an AFC West murderers row of QB talent to face, ain't it?

Just wow, lol

Puttyism

♡☆
Wentzie has a big problem getting along w/his teammates. Had same problem in Indy. He's very cocky/arrogant. I doubt he'll get away with his crap in Washington. Can't wait to hear the boos when he plays in Philly lol.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wentzie has a big problem getting along w/his teammates. Had same problem in Indy. He's very cocky/arrogant. I doubt he'll get away with his crap in Washington. Can't wait to hear the boos when he plays in Philly lol.
He apparently does not take well to coaching either. But he is a holy roller for sure. Maybe that bugs some people.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And now watch, the Boys still won't be able to break the 15 plus years drought of back to back division champ curse.
But I tell ya, the Least is almost like an AFC West murderers row of QB talent to face, ain't it?

Just wow, lol
The division is so bad. We should be able to win it in our sleep.

But that is what bothers me. They went to town on all three of them and they got kind of full of themselves last year.

There is something beyond winning the division.

But the funny thing is, think back to the Garrett era.

Winning the division was an obstacle.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Damn. Pretty rare for an owner to basically say "yeah, we couldn't get rid of him fast enough".

Top Bottom