Redskins Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, this should be another easy blowout. I know anything can happen, but I'm ready to move on to the four game stretch that tells us who we really are. So far, all we do is bully bad teams. We'll see ...
One of these games where if you blow the Skins out it's "Well the Redskins suck" and if you lose or have a close game then "You suck." We just need to play well, get the win, and move on to the next one.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
One of these games where if you blow the Skins out it's "Well the Redskins suck" and if you lose or have a close game then "You suck." We just need to play well, get the win, and move on to the next one.
Agreed, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end, although a nice 77-0 outcome would be awesome, just want the W.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Generally don't like the Thursday games but it is pretty cool to already have another one today, especially after two laughers in a row.

My concern is they'll game plan to run it and not give up on it the second they get behind. They have good backs and it would probably work. We still don't play the run very well. They just can't quit trying because they get down 10 points.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Generally don't like the Thursday games but it is pretty cool to already have another one today, especially after two laughers in a row.

My concern is they'll game plan to run it and not give up on it the second they get behind. They have good backs and it would probably work. We still don't play the run very well. They just can't quit trying because they get down 10 points.
This is one where the offense needs to roll early and put their QB into Chuck it mode. The sacks and INTs should come after that.

Top Bottom