redemption road ie 2021, 44-20, 4-1...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ya know if you had actually participated in the gameday thread and contributed I would have probably left your retarded ass alone. Since you want to just pick fights it's clear you're just a troll you fucking dumbass

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
right and i had like 30k posts on the old DC.com site and 18k since 2018 on the CZ site and new here but yes go ahead and brag, you chose Jsmith as your name that's the issue,,i get it you were dropped as baby..:wtf dont mistake my new here status for a weakness..
KEEP POSTING MAN THIS SITE NEEDS MORE POSTERS LIKE YOU!!!!!! Fuck yeah go Cowboys!!!!

shoop

Semi-contributing member
right and i had like 30k posts on the old DC.com site and 18k since 2018 on the CZ site and new here but yes go ahead and brag, you chose Jsmith as your name that's the issue,,i get it you were dropped as baby..:wtf dont mistake my new here status for a weakness..
If you think j smith has anything to do with Jaylon you really have no clue. J smith on this board has had that moniker since before anyone knew Jaylon smith.
People question your post with the random 40 in the middle of it. No one here will be impressed by post counts. Booze has had more posts in one of our iterations than all of yours combined.
people here aren’t bragging about the cowboys talking about the rest of the NFCE. We have been given false hope before by being the tallest midget.
Just because you post some wahoo style posts doesn’t make you a bigger fan. Welcome to a board of realists that doesn’t accept all of the sunshine Jerry jones and the media hands out because the team has proven they don’t deserve it and they are entitled.
We are cautiously optimistic that this team is different. We are seeing different attitudes, effort and even some accountability but look back at the cautiously optimistic. No one will be happier than the board members here if Dallas wins a super bowl. We just won’t believe it is possible until it is within reach.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If you think j smith has anything to do with Jaylon you really have no clue. J smith on this board has had that moniker since before anyone knew Jaylon smith.
People question your post with the random 40 in the middle of it. No one here will be impressed by post counts. Booze has had more posts in one of our iterations than all of yours combined.
people here aren’t bragging about the cowboys talking about the rest of the NFCE. We have been given false hope before by being the tallest midget.
Just because you post some wahoo style posts doesn’t make you a bigger fan. Welcome to a board of realists that doesn’t accept all of the sunshine Jerry jones and the media hands out because the team has proven they don’t deserve it and they are entitled.
We are cautiously optimistic that this team is different. We are seeing different attitudes, effort and even some accountability but look back at the cautiously optimistic. No one will be happier than the board members here if Dallas wins a super bowl. We just won’t believe it is possible until it is within reach.
@bleedsblue42021117 dude you have one of the nicest posters here on your ass, if you have any sense I'd take a second and self-reflect on what you've been posting

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Whatever happened to the guy whose threads always got stomped? Name was was p-something…

Memory’s fading I guess

data

Forbes #1
The Way I See It and now Redemption Road.

cute

Just need a Touch of Hostility, a log burning in the fireplace and bearskin rug to cozy up to

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
that shows his ineptness as fan he foreshadowed a terrible players name..:))

Top Bottom