Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Andre Johnson is seriously injured, but survives the fall
He is taken along with his recovered penis to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Johnson was a member of North Star, a Wu-Tang Clan affiliated hip hop group
He performs under the name Christ Bearer

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Rapper Andre Johnson severed his penis and jumped from a Los Angeles apartment building early Wednesday, police said.

Johnson was seriously injured, but survived the fall from the second level of the building in North Hollywood, Los Angeles Police Sgt. William Mann said.

Johnson, along with his recovered penis, was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was being treated, Mann said.

Details about what triggered the incident were not available.

Johnson has been a member of Northstar, a Long Beach, California, hip hop group that was part of the Wu-Tang Clan family, according to the Wu-Tang Clan website. He performs under the name Christ Bearer.

His recording credits include "When the Guns Come Out," which was included on the soundtrack of the 2004 film "Blade: Trinity," according to the Internet Movie Database.

UMMMMMMMMMMM...WUT?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

That is nuts. :unsure

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So he was attacked and thrown out a window but isn't telling who did it.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Andre Johnson was found on the sidewalk outside an apartment building in West Hollywood at 1:00 am on Wednesday morning and taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital in critical condition.

A spokesperson for the hospital said it does not comment on patients, but TMZ reports that attempts to reattach Johnson's penis failed

:laff

P

PrincessJasmW

This is a really sad story about my favorite rapper. I think that he had a really strong reason to do this.

L

LucasSimpsonFKSE

I especially made an account to reply to this thread. I have never seen such a bot. How do they create it? About the rapper, this is really dumb.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cya, ya fucking children.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Two different people commenting on the same day in a story from over 6 years ago about some loser rapper's severed peen.

What ARE the odds?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Two different people commenting on the same day in a story from over 6 years ago about some loser rapper's severed peen.

What ARE the odds?
to be fair, it was a drastically under-reported story

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Bummer. I don't know about PrincessJasm, but I thought LucasSimpson showed some real promise.

Top Bottom