Randy Gregory Reinstated

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Huge.

But so has the entire D.

Maybe the book was out that he was washed up and that’s why no one was burning his phone line up to sign him.
The stank of this defense is stronger than the individual. It's like players just look and play worse when they come to this defense. Coaching or bred in attitude here of entitlement I don't know. But there is somethong going wrong here greater than the individual player.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Other than Aldon Smith, I'm not really sold on anyone in the front 7.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
The stank of this defense is stronger than the individual. It's like players just look and play worse when they come to this defense. Coaching or bred in attitude here of entitlement I don't know. But there is somethong going wrong here greater than the individual player.
I agree. They didn't just all turn into bums overnight. There are bigger issues involved in my opinion.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Or the secondary!
:nodno
Diggs, Chido, and Lewis all have ability. So maybe I should have said other than Aldon and the CBs. Our CBs are good enough to compete, but can't be the only unit on the defense doing their jobs. No pass rush and no safety help will screw even the best CBs.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Diggs, Chido, and Lewis all have ability. So maybe I should have said other than Aldon and the CBs. Our CBs are good enough to compete, but can't be the only unit on the defense doing their jobs. No pass rush and no safety help will screw even the best CBs.
I'm not seeing any of them showing up either, sorry.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Chido has always sucked and Brown hasn't been good since his rookie year. Diggs is a rookie who gets a pass ... for now.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Quinn and Bennett did fairly well... what gets me is, why, if Nolan wanted to work out of a 3-4, we signed 3 players (Poe, McCoy, and Griffen) that were not adept to that scheme. I mean...

Top Bottom