Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"My opinions on sexuality, gender and race are extreme and unpopular among the masses, so I'd much rather indoctrinate your kids in private where parents can't hear and object to the ridiculous statements I'm making."
Pretty much.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is essentially saying he doesn't want parents hearing what he is teaching in his class.
Yeah especially while he is teaching your kids that you can have a penis and be a girl, have a vagina and be a boy, and there are an infinite number of other genders out that there are all scientifically proven. Meanwhile none of this garbage is true. You're either a male or you're a female. What you dress like, what you play with and what your hobbies are don't define if you're a boy or a girl.

And obviously he wants to teach your children that boys can love boys, girls can love girls and that no matter what a persons sexual preferences are you should love them. Even if it's grown men dressing up in diapers and having other grown men change them.

Yeah, teachers need to stick to the fucking basics. Math, real science (Not made up genders bullshit), reading, art. Leave the other stuff to parents.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Be very afraid, Hollywood.
I couldn't agree more. You have to wonder if all the stuff going on is just a distraction to try and cover up the really horrible stuff that would come out if we were beaten down with Covid and BLM every day.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My understanding is the NFL has decided not to play the National Anthem at games this year.
That's because the NFL and reporters like to pretend like the majority of American's support kneeling. They don't but that doesn't fit the narrative that they want to portray. So it's best to just not have them proven wrong by playing the anthem at all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
My understanding is the NFL has decided not to play the National Anthem at games this year.
Wait, I thought they said they were going to play the "Black National Anthem" after the actual one. I guess that polled pretty damn bad if they aren't showing it at all now

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

The "Star-Spangled Banner" will still be played before the start of each NFL game, McCarthy added, but instead of hosting performers on the field, the league "may ask performers to sing the anthem off-site, then pipe it live inside their stadium," or simply play pre-recorded versions of the song before kickoff.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
:lol

Coward ass MFers. If you’re going to get woke as a league, get woke. Don’t fuckin coward out and not play the national anthem altogether.

I was already to just reading the game threads and not watch any football at all. They need to follow through and see exactly what this bullshit does to their business.

If they actually do this, they lose all credibility with the 20% of people who agree with their woke bullshit.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
:lol

Coward ass MFers. If you’re going to get woke as a league, get woke. Don’t fuckin coward out and not play the national anthem altogether.

I was already to just reading the game threads and not watch any football at all. They need to follow through and see exactly what this bullshit does to their business.

If they actually do this, they lose all credibility with the 20% of people who agree with their woke bullshit.

They probably looked at MLB's and NBA's horrible ratings and decided against it.

Top Bottom