Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Nobody gives even one shit what you dipshits think or say. This is so cringey.
No matter when it's from, the part around 0:10 when they said the only way to get the message across was to get a ton of "famous people" together to deliver the message made me think this was a spoof. :doh

Just shows what self-important asshats these people are.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No matter when it's from, the part around 0:10 when they said the only way to get the message across was to get a ton of "famous people" together to deliver the message made me think this was a spoof. :doh

Just shows what self-important asshats these people are.
Yeah, I actually thought it was a spoof as well for the first part. Then I realized that they are actually trying to be serious. Especially when they talked about his catch phrase being "you're fired" and that somehow equating to him firing nukes. I was like, yeah that's just satire, this isn't serious, good one Saturday Night Live.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I actually thought it was a spoof as well for the first part. Then I realized that they are actually trying to be serious. Especially when they talked about his catch phrase being "you're fired" and that somehow equating to him firing nukes. I was like, yeah that's just satire, this isn't serious, good one Saturday Night Live.
Yeah, "the firing" part was the most cringe-worthy of all of it. What's sad is some people actually take their opinions seriously.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, "the firing" part was the most cringe-worthy of all of it. What's sad is some people actually take their opinions seriously.
I honestly take their opinion less seriously than Average Joe down the street. They are paid actors for fucks sake. Their job is to act and they are good at it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I honestly take their opinion less seriously than Average Joe down the street. They are paid actors for fucks sake. Their job is to act and they are good at it.
The one chick in the video that was trying to fake cry actually made me chuckle.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

We need more of this from Hollywood.
Gibson’s deal was that he pissed off the Jewish Movie Producers who owned the industry with what were clearly Anti-Semitic. I would not say that was very smart.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
"Call to Activism"? Seriously? :lol

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
They'll probably be treated like the Barrington Declaration docs.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
But it was all Drumpf's fault for orchestrating Teh Insurrection...

That's actually the Trump family name before his grandfather changed it... no bullshit.

Top Bottom