Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Guess Pelosi got tired of hiding her vodka so she's letting everyone drink all day at work and we're paying for it. Opens at 8am.....
Unreal.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
How can 95% of votes be counted in a matter of hours, yet 3% of votes takes 24 hours and the last 2% takes even longer?

I’m watching the Dr. Oz primary just for pure curiosity, I don’t know anything about him, but I know the media is dying for him to lose because Trump endorsed him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How can 95% of votes be counted in a matter of hours, yet 3% of votes takes 24 hours and the last 2% takes even longer?

I’m watching the Dr. Oz primary just for pure curiosity, I don’t know anything about him, but I know the media is dying for him to lose because Trump endorsed him.
Oz is a RINO. He claims to be Republican, but he is far far far from conservative. I was shocked when Trump endorsed him.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oz is a RINO. He claims to be Republican, but he is far far far from conservative. I was shocked when Trump endorsed him.
Another one of Trump's dumb personnel decisions, just like he made in the White House.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
he needs to stop running from fights on social media or getting hooked on pills

If you know anything about his views on social media, he’s not a fan of combat on those platforms. He’s extremely careful. I’ve watched 100s of hours of content, much of it in a debate/interview setting. I’ve not seen him lose a point in all that time.

I guess I agree on his addiction issue, though from everything I’ve heard, it isn’t a reoccurring issue with him. He got hooked on benzos and had a disastrous time getting off them, he nearly died.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If you know anything about his views on social media, he’s not a fan of combat on those platforms. He’s extremely careful. I’ve watched 100s of hours of content, much of it in a debate/interview setting. I’ve not seen him lose a point in all that time.
He had to know there'd be backlash for calling a fat chick "fat." Grow a backbone and fight.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm more of a Prager guy. Not many people do I really admire, but he's one of them.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This person right here is a perfect example for why Roe V Wade needs to be overturned and left up to voters in individual states.

You give an inch and they’ll take a mile. This shit is not mainstream and if we have any hope of keeping it that way, you have to avoid sweeping federal laws that will allow people to continually push that envelope as progress continues to happen.

She straight up said men can become pregnant and have abortions. We’ve seen a major political party adopt these far left policies and if the morons casting votes are playing footsies with these lunatics, they’ll do their bidding with legislation. Can’t happen.

Thank God Trump happened and thank God that he was able to appoint as many to the SCOTUS as he did. I guess thank Mitch McConnell, too. With the court full of constitutionalists, I think we can mostly be assured that society will be safe from sweeping mandates that violate common sense for at least 20+ years, especially if Justice Thomas isn’t eventually replaced by a democrat.

Top Bottom