Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Sheik

He really didn’t. Someone said he was stupid for being there the other day, and I kind of agreed with that. The more I thought about it, he had every much the right to be there as anyone else that night. To blame him for being there is a pretty fucked up point of view unless you first acknowledge that the people burning businesses down shouldn’t have been there either. In that case you’re arguing that the whole event shouldn’t have unfolded, and you’d get no argu

If you come from that school of thought, then you really have to lay the blame of it all at the feet of the Governor for rejecting the help of the National Guard that Trump was begging them to ask for.

Law enforcement should have been in the middle of it instead of on the outside looking in, but when you have orders to stand down and let the animals do what they’ll do, this is what you’re left with.

T-RO

Here's Washington Post covering Waukesha mass-murder,

"The SUV then drove down Main street."

Sheik

Let's hear all about it.
Sadly it doesn’t look like they’re interested in taking any of his customers down. It looks like getting Maxwell is going to satisfy them. Shit, they had this information for decades and turned a blind eye.

The only reason they’re even going after her is because they have to, thanks to James O’Keefe, who BTW is now a target of theirs for exposing the corrupt FBI and DOJ.

mcnuttz

Super Duper Moderator
Staff member
Sadly it doesn’t look like they’re interested in taking any of his customers down. It looks like getting Maxwell is going to satisfy them. Shit, they had this information for decades and turned a blind eye.

The only reason they’re even going after her is because they have to, thanks to James O’Keefe, who BTW is now a target of theirs for exposing the corrupt FBI and DOJ.
I need to read more about this, that's infuriating.

Top Bottom