Rams Stuff...

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
looking at the fire map, LA is mostly untouched. At this point, anyway...

LA Dodgers on local Fox vs Astros... no mention of fire as of yet

Do we not have CA representation here on the board?
they’re more worried about all the smoke and shit in the air than the actual fire.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’m more cynical than a lot of you, which is saying a ton, but I will be genuinely surprised if we lose to this iteration of the Rams. None of those backs are going to come close to what Gurley was in his prime, and that defense is a two name endeavor, though Floyd and Rapp do bring some things to the table.

I truly expect a two score victory.
The Rams are a flawed team on the OL and with their interior LBers which should lead to mismatches in our favor.

If we can't prey on those weaknesses, I will be very disappointed.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I liken it to any serious weather-related condition.

Hurricanes and lightning have postponed or delayed NFL games before.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Besides A) it’s indoors and B) the stadium will have no fans... you can play the game fucking anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I’m more cynical than a lot of you, which is saying a ton, but I will be genuinely surprised if we lose to this iteration of the Rams. None of those backs are going to come close to what Gurley was in his prime, and that defense is a two name endeavor, though Floyd and Rapp do bring some things to the table.

I truly expect a two score victory.
I agree with you. I see a team in the Cowboys that already had talent (and in fact beat the shit out of the Rams last year) that got markedly better all over the place. Then I see the Rams, who lost both of their top pass rushers as well as their top running back, along with several other defections. Cowboys got better, Rams got worse the way I see things.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Four different camera shots of Jerry in the box, minimum.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It’s funny that you think any of this bothers me like it clearly bothers you.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It’s funny that you think any of this bothers me like it clearly bothers you.
Bro this is now required, did you miss the last board meeting where it was voted in all posts by you defending Garrett in any way must be quoted with that pic

Top Bottom