Rams Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Has it ever been reported what position Carr will play? I think he would be a pretty decent fit at safety.
the talk is that he will play safety, apparently he did last year at Baltimore.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
They are going to have to do it through the air. This is going to be an early test for our secondary. They have some pretty decent talent at WR.

Yeah but îf we can disguise our coverages until the headset gets turned off, the quarterback will struggle.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Has it ever been reported what position Carr will play? I think he would be a pretty decent fit at safety.
Articles and clips mention that he was a 'jack-of-all-trades' player for the Ravens last year. Started at outside corner, then played some free safety, box safety, and slot corner as the season progressed. Showed a lot of versatility and the ability to handle multiple assignments from what they're saying.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Lewis hasn't practiced in almost 3 weeks. I'm not counting on him playing this week. I think we're looking at a week 2 return for him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One additional thing to think about with this game is the additional perspective that should come from Fassel and Skip Peete. They should know a lot of the tendencies of McVay and how the players go about their business.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Unofficially retarded
That depends on scheme. If they are essentially lining him up as a 2 point DE rusher like in a 3-4, I think it could be a great wrinkle. They have already said they will line up in 3 and 4 man fronts.

Top Bottom