Raiders Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life
I agree to a degree. Yeah it's stupid to run 30 times if you're only averaging 2 yards a carry. But they should at least make an honest attempt to establish a rushing attack and not completely abandon the run in 1or 2 score games like we've done too many times in the past
vs KC, the line was just getting killed. Seems like they couldn't put together anything to block or thwart the Chiefs dline. Trench warfare, and we sucked.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Ugh. Just get a win today no matter how ugly.

I'm going to guess Pollard and Sgt Schultz step up... but whoever it is, just get to 8-3.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The game of the day is 30 minutes away and there's no game thread yet? :shrug

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Are we sure Gallimore is still above ground?

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
vs KC, the line was just getting killed. Seems like they couldn't put together anything to block or thwart the Chiefs dline. Trench warfare, and we sucked.
and still if the wrs just caught the passes that should have been caught and dak hit the receivers that were open and he threw errant passes we most likely win that game.. left a lot of yards and points on that field..wasn't like they suffocated us , we shot ourselves in the foot..many unforced errors..

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Who's going to start the game thread, the first game has already started...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sonny Cumbie to stay in a OC for McGuire.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The Bears and the Lions....feh. Skipping it.
Skipping most of it. Have always hated the Lions games. They have been boring games for years.

p1_

DCC 4Life
several assistant coaches now out with Covid. Philbin being one.

Top Bottom