Raiders Stuff...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
What happened to him? Was it the layoff? Not giving a shit? His decline is rather sudden.
Yea it's very strange, he was pretty solid against Tampa on the first game of the year so who the hell knows?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What happened to him? Was it the layoff? Not giving a shit? His decline is rather sudden.
I think he is a lazy fucker that doesn't love football.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He ain't playing. Noah better hit the juggs machine in the next few days.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I doubt it. Goof Son's optimism is idiotic.
I mean it doesn't seem like most players miss the following week with a concussion but most also have more than 4 days to recover. I don't think this is an alarming concussion and most weeks he would be back. But this shit short week fucks us.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's unlikely that guy plays the following Sunday after a concussion, so I'd be shocked if Lamb can turn around and play on a Thursday.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Another good takeaway is that when the OL is completely discombobulated in pass protection and Dak can't throw the ball straight that you need to rely on the god damn running game.

What really sticks out was the sequence in the 3rd after the Kearse INT I believe where Elliott ran for 5 on 1st and 10 from about the Chiefs 15, then on 2nd we go to a cutesy little pop pass and on 3rd it's just a straight shotgun pass.

Go under center some, run downhill and work play action.
My biggest gripe about yesterday's game was the offense's lack of toughness. From the opening snap the Chiefs were playing with more energy and aggressiveness in the trenches.

We should have met force with force and leaned on the run game a lot more.

Kellen Moore exacerbated the problems we had along the OL by putting them in a position where they never had a chance to establish any sort of dominance in the trenches. His automatic default when facing an aggressive defense is to abandon the run. Just once I'd love to see a Cowboys OC stick it out with the running game and not panic just because they fall behind by 2 scores.

Top Bottom