Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I was listening to a Golston interview. He mentioned that the Dallas Dline coach ran the Dline drills at Iowa's proday. Golston would be a nice pick but my hope is they were there for Nixon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There’s nothing wrong with evaluating Day 2 and Day 3 O-linemen.
This group is a good place to start. Take any one of them from rounds 3-5 and you should have a good player. Eichenburg is a smidge overrated though.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Please Holland. I think I like him as much as any safety in this draft.
There are 4-5 FS prospects in this draft who have legitimate chances to be viable starters in the NFL, and Holland is one of them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are 4-5 FS prospects in this draft who have legitimate chances to be viable starters in the NFL, and Holland is one of them.
Yeah I view Holland as a guy who won't just be a viable starter but instead as a guy with elite potential as a FS. I could be wrong obviously but he just looks to me like he could be a big impact defender. If I can snag him even in the second I'm thrilled.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Yeah I view Holland as a guy who won't just be a viable starter but instead as a guy with elite potential as a FS. I could be wrong obviously but he just looks to me like he could be a big impact defender. If I can snag him even in the second I'm thrilled.
In the unlikely event that both Moehrig and Holland are there at 44, who would you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom