President Trump Thread...

Cujo

DCC 4Life
And Trump is a big boy and should be lawyered up, which I am certain he will. But inviting what he is, that is also not right. The judicial system is corrupt as shit, deal with it like everyone else.
Fucking absurd. I don't think you really believe this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Jesus Christ.

This is on the day when his supposed arrest was supposed to happen...but fucking didn't.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life

Jesus Christ.

This is on the day when his supposed arrest was supposed to happen...but fucking didn't.
Yeah, he's nervous.
So, he'll do what he does in this situation; run his mouth and say a bunch of wild crap that fires up his base. I'm not convinced he'll have enough of a base left to win the nomination, much less the general.
Hopefully Ron takes out Don.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, he's nervous.
So, he'll do what he does in this situation; run his mouth and say a bunch of wild crap that fires up his base. I'm not convinced he'll have enough of a base left to win the nomination, much less the general.
Hopefully Ron takes out Don.
He's going to either win the nomination and lose the general, or lose the nomination and drag DeSantis down so he can't win. You can see it coming from a mile away, and it really sucks.

Look forward to more multi trillion dollar budgets, even increased oligarchy, more woke stuff everywhere, more war on oil, higher inflation, and a worse standard of living for the average person.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Presently, I think you're right but a lot can change between now and then.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
DeSantis will only have himself to blame. He threw MAGA in the trash to run as a Paul Ryan Republican for the presidency. Not very smart.
Wait, what? Why do you believe this?

shane

DCC 4Life
Wait, what? Why do you believe this?
Here are a couple of lowlights from his first big campaign interview:

DeSantis was good when he was doing a Trump impression. Not so good when he's listening to his neocon handlers.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
DeSantis was right on both accounts. Trump should have not acted like a baby and went on about his way and Putin is indeed a war criminal.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Here are a couple of lowlights from his first big campaign interview:

DeSantis was good when he was doing a Trump impression. Not so good when he's listening to his neocon handlers.
I read the articles and didn't see much wrong with what he said.

So Trump is allowed to attack him, but he can't say anything back or he's another Mitt Romney?

If I see more evidence he's some huge phony, I'll change my mind. But for now, all the great things he's done in Florida outweigh a few juicy headlines. You have to remember plenty of these media companies are intentionally going to try to create division among R voters.

shane

DCC 4Life
I read the articles and didn't see much wrong with what he said.

So Trump is allowed to attack him, but he can't say anything back or he's another Mitt Romney?

If I see more evidence he's some huge phony, I'll change my mind. But for now, all the great things he's done in Florida outweigh a few juicy headlines. You have to remember plenty of these media companies are intentionally going to try to create division among R voters.
Paul Ryan 2.0 will be obliterated in the primary against Trump.

DeSantis should abort now and stay in Florida....but his handlers won't let him do that.

Top Bottom