President Trump Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Alisyn Camerota is such a cunt. I mean, I would do things to her, sexually, that would make you guys not want to drink after me, but she is so sexy.

I've never heard of her. I don't think she's particularly attractive but I'm assuming if S&M is your thing she's probably a good match.

I bet she likes to dress up like a Nazi prison guard and make you beg for mercy. Some nights there is no mercy.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Um, do they think it's hard to adopt kids from Haiti, or that strings have to be pulled? They're giving kids away down there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Alisyn Camerota is such a cunt. I mean, I would do things to her, sexually, that would make you guys not want to drink after me, but she is so sexy.
Say this reminds me...

Would you turn down cooch based off of political leaning?

Genghis Khan

Say this reminds me...

Would you turn down cooch based off of political leaning?

Back in the day, when they were normal, no. Unless she didn't shave her armpits. That's a deal breaker.

But now? They're either batshit crazy or look like a troll doll. Hell no.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Back in the day, when they were normal, no. Unless she didn't shave her armpits. That's a deal breaker.

But now? They're either batshit crazy or look like a troll doll. Hell no.
What about this one?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Yeah fuck yall you can't stop it

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I've never heard of her. I don't think she's particularly attractive but I'm assuming if S&M is your thing she's probably a good match.

I bet she likes to dress up like a Nazi prison guard and make you beg for mercy. Some nights there is no mercy.
I’d say your taste is al in your mouth, but aren’t you the guy who loves McDonalds?

~tiptoes backward~

Genghis Khan

Yeah fuck yall you can't stop it

Typical leftist BS attack. Why not use actual discourse. They don't like that she's conservative. They don't like that she's religious. Just be honest and say that. We all already know.

But instead it's all ad hominem attacks. A fucking nut! A Nazi! A monster!

This is a HUGE part of the problems we have today. Because there's a segment of the population that hears this stuff and swallows it without any critical thought.

And then once someone accepts the dehumanization of their "enemy", then it's really easy to justify doing anything you want to them. And justify stealing power from them by any means necessary.

Fuck every last piece of shit that does this. YOU are the fucking problem in this country. Not your views and beliefs. YOU.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Top Bottom