President Trump Thread...

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Guy at Starbucks isn't hoarding classified material in his bathroom, securing loans with overinflated assets or trying to overturn an election either.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Hilarious that he's complaining now on TV that his hoards of protesters can't get in the vicinity of the courthouse to support him because the police have it blocked off but then they went to a live shot outside and there's people walking by, cars driving by, etc.

Now if he could just wither away and take Biden & Harris with him, that would be great.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
You ever hear of anyone getting charged with that? Nope? Didn't think so. Hey, my house is worth 2 billion, please give me a loan for a billion dollars. Bank goes, sounds good, here is your money. GTFO. It's such a ridiculous charge.
Is it that people that happen to be charged with it are not in the public eye like he is? I highly doubt that he's the first and only person to be charged with this.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
You ever hear of anyone getting charged with that? Nope? Didn't think so. Hey, my house is worth 2 billion, please give me a loan for a billion dollars. Bank goes, sounds good, here is your money. GTFO. It's such a ridiculous charge.

It's fucking absurd. Literally what everyone does, or at least tries to.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Literally?

Hyperbole much?

And let's just play make-believe and say you're right.

Do they say their 10,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet for the sake of securing a larger loan at a better rate?

Or even add 10 floors to their building with some kind of fucking magic wand just because they can?

Hey... the Donald is known for doing everything bigger... he's the first one to tell anyone that. This time it may have caught up with him.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's why they bank has appraisers to decide what the collateral is actually worth. They don't just take the applicant's word for it, for Gawd's sake.

This isn't complicated. They're doing backbends to try to charge him with anything. Everyone except the MSNBC crew can see that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's why they bank has appraisers to decide what the collateral is actually worth. They don't just take the applicant's word for it, for Gawd's sake.

This isn't complicated. They're doing backbends to try to charge him with anything. Everyone except the MSNBC crew can see that.
They will do anything to take him down. They impeached him twice (somehow) and have indicted him on a ton of bullshit charges. They are doing to him exactly what they did to Nixon and to s further extent JFK.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it that people that happen to be charged with it are not in the public eye like he is? I highly doubt that he's the first and only person to be charged with this.
I mean first of all if you're talking about the civil case in New York it's not really proper to say charged. It's not a criminal proceeding. It's a civil proceeding on fraud, with regards to the "loans" anyway. And yeah, I am pretty sure that it doesn't happen for over inflating the value of assets on loan applications for anyone else. Maybe other forms of fraud. But you're talking about developers. If that was happening to developers, no developer would ever do business in New York. But now a political opponent, apparently that is fair game. If Trump hadn't been President or be running for President, do you think that case ever exists? I can absolutely say it wouldn't.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Literally?

Hyperbole much?

Do they say their 10,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet for the sake of securing a larger loan at a better rate?

Or even add 10 floors to their building with some kind of fucking magic wand just because they can?

Hey... the Donald is known for doing everything bigger... he's the first one to tell anyone that. This time it may have caught up with him.

The guy that came hardest at him in the media over this, Jon Stewart, has actually done it. So there's that.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Literally?

Hyperbole much?

Did he pay the money back? With interest? Then stfu.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
The guy that came hardest at him in the media over this, Jon Stewart, has actually done it. So there's that.
Not giving Jon Stewart a pass because he's just an entertainer, just like Trump, but Stewart isn't trying to tell everyone that his business sense is going to make him a great President. When have you ever relied on an entertainer's credibility?

Top Bottom