President Biden thread...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Wow, I was expecting it to be an Aaron Lewis(I think that’s his name) or Upchurch concert.

I’m a little floored that Stained and Korn would be doing this.
Aaron Lewis plays a great show.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m not surprised, Visa has commercials with some idiot telling everyone that we’ll reach our fullest potential as a country when equity is reached.

Equity isn’t guaranteed in a free society.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t want some doctor working on me in 20 years that got his or her degree from equity university.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
In fact inequity is guaranteed in a free society.

They don't want that though, they want equal outcomes via communism rather than equal opportunity.

It's hard for them to reconcile that some people are harder working, and yes, smarter, than others.

Somehow not hard for them to wrap their minds around when it comes to athletics though. Wonder why that could be.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
In fact inequity is guaranteed in a free society.

They don't want that though, they want equal outcomes via communism rather than equal opportunity.

It's hard for them to reconcile that some people are harder working, and yes, smarter, than others.

Somehow not hard for them to wrap their minds around when it comes to athletics though. Wonder why that could be.
When you get right down to it, they don’t really want what they’re asking for. They want something more along the lines of universal basic income.

They don’t want 5’ 8’ 250lbs white guys taking up roster spots in the NFL and NBA, or women digging ditches. They just want everyone to earn a fair living.

Jordan Peterson owns this space. I’ve yet to see anyone win an argument for equality of outcome when he’s arguing for the opposite.

The problem with this nonsense is that it’s not properly challenged. The left let these idiots spew this ridiculous notion and it builds steam.

I think if companies with visible platforms want to give this movement the credibility it seeks, they ought to be in the business of practicing what they preach. They should be firing their professionals and hiring guys out of the Home Depot parking lot to run their companies.

Let’s see how long they remain on top.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m so conflicted. I don’t want the Country to struggle, but I’m so excited to see if that number can dip into the 20s.

It’s like America forgot this guy has always been a fricken joke. Obama famously said “don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”.

It’s like, what did people expect an already obviously dumb human to do, especially after it being clear that he’s lost what little mental fortitude he once had?

Watch the man talk pre 2016, he was at least sharp with his delivery and shit talk. Now he can’t even hardly string 5 words together without petting his plastic forehead.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
:lol She's about as feminine as John Wayne, so honest mistake.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Self righteous indignation and virtue signaling are as much to blame as anything for where the Country is sitting right now.

You have a media that does some creepy shit behind the scenes(see Don Lemon rubbing his cock all over some poor dudes face, Chris Cuomo sexually harassing co-workers, Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, etc), telling Americans that despite a booming economy, no new wars, black and brown people thriving like never before, that they are terrible people if they support Trump, they’re all the bad things that they called him.

Yeah, these demented fucks are the people telling us how to behave and who to elect.

Lucky for them, this is what they wanted. An addled President who has no fucking clue what he’s doing, but he’s meek and riddled with white guilt, so he’s perfect for a regressive platform and they got all the independents to help carry out their plan.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It makes me laugh that Americans had any faith in a career politician to “lead the economy”. The dude has never had a job besides making sure corn pop and his gang of really bad dudes didn’t drown.

He’s been on welfare his entire life.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure the Democrats will brag about the jobs that were added. It's like bragging that you got a new Ford focus that you spent 3 trillion dollars on. It's not really something to brag about but if you say it in the right way it will sound good to the dolts.

Top Bottom