Poll: Who will start the most games at the other outside cornerback spot opposite of Trevon Diggs?

Who will start the most games at the other outside cornerback spot opposite of Trevon Diggs?

• Total voters

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We will see how this pans out.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm going to guess Brown, but mostly because the staff last year didn't seem in a hurry to play rookies. Maybe that was a Nolan thing, I don't know.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
whoever doesnt want the job. usually how it goes. Dallas doesnt like to trot out a strong duo, its either a really good side and average on the other side, or they take the best CB and turn him into a safety and trot out 2 average CBs.

its usually just safer to bet on how bad will the starting duo be?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Joseph started like 8 games in college, Brown has been solid as a quasi-starter for nearly 5 years, so unless Joseph is a home run I don't see him starting more games this season.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's funny, I've always liked Brown more than most.

But if Joseph can't beat him out by at least mid-season, you have to think he's looking like a bust.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's funny, I've always liked Brown more than most.

But if Joseph can't beat him out by at least mid-season, you have to think he's looking like a bust.
I think that's how it goes. Joseph eventually starts just not sure how many games until that happens.

Furboy

Whoa An Active DCCer
I'm thinking Wright. He's been turning heads in practice, and, if things are going as I hear, I think Wright might end up taking a starting spot. It'd be fascinating.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Canady will be the most consistent, but he won’t be given a chance to start knowing this front office.

Top Bottom