Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You forgot Gregory.

:cool:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought Gregory would be less popular. I picked him though, wouldn't be shocked if he hit double digits.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Lawrence will draw the attention, Gregory will put up the sacks. I also think more will be asked of Lawrence against the run while Gregory will be fresher to pass rush.

data

Forbes #1
You think Gregory will hold up healthy enough for majority of the season (14-17 games)?

I’m thinking he only plays 8-12 games. Will that be enough to lead the team in sacks? I hope not.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You think Gregory will hold up healthy enough for majority of the season (14-17 games)?

I’m thinking he only plays 8-12 games. Will that be enough to lead the team in sacks? I hope not.
They will really need to get creative with the DL rotation in order to maximize what he has.

I question if he is up to the challenge of being a full-time starter.

data

Forbes #1
They will really need to get creative with the DL rotation in order to maximize what he has.

When was the last time we didn’t have a dingbat to pin our hopes and dreams on to transcend our defense - 15 years?

David Irving, Rolando McClain, Pacman, Aldon Smith, etc.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

He can plant his hand or stand up. If he can stay healthy, hoh boy.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't think Gregory is going to play heavy snaps in base packages, they can play Basham and even Parsons there, he'll play some but I think they'll mostly keep him fresh to pass rush while Lawrence does more of the heavy lifting against the run.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't think Gregory is going to play heavy snaps in base packages, they can play Basham and even Parsons there, he'll play some but I think they'll mostly keep him fresh to pass rush while Lawrence does more of the heavy lifting against the run.
Between Parsons, Cox, and Neal there will be limited LBer snaps, I would guess by season's end Parsons gets most of them.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
When was the last time we didn’t have a dingbat to pin our hopes and dreams on to transcend our defense - 15 years?

David Irving, Rolando McClain, Pacman, etc.
Because they don't spend the resources on defense so we're left to gamble on these talented knuckleheads who -- surprise! -- don't lose their knuckleheadedness just because they put on the star.

Top Bottom